{ t h i r t e e n }

Continued.

The story so far:
Carlos took you to a restaurant and Alex ended up getting jealous when Carlos asked you out so he beat Carlos up.

It's now 12:30 am.

*Carlos texts Alex*
Carlos: what you did tonight was really stupid. You completely ruined our date just because you were jealous. Just get over it. You should just accept the fact that y/n doesnt want you. She likes me and that's not gonna change. Youve never realized this either but you have ona. She REALLY likes you. She tried to hurt y/n because she thought she was trying to take you over.
Alex: oh I never knew that.. And I'm sorry okay I just got really mad.. I didnt realize until now that I really liked ona.
Carlos: you should totally talk to her bro. Ona likes you and you never noticed how much she's been looking at you since now.
Alex: I will I will..
*the next day*

Alex's point of view
He goes up to ona
Ona quickly looks at him and blushes
Ona: Oh! H-hi alex.. What do you need?
Alex grabs ona's hand.
Alex: well.. Since we've been friends for a while and I haven't always been that nice to you.. I was wondering if you would.. Be my girl? Maybe we can try..

Onas face turns really red as she blushes
Ona: O-of course!
Alex: and also I really need more people in my group.. So far I only have Diego and Desi, his girlfriend. Would you mind joining?
Ona: I would love to!
*she giggles and hugs you*

To be continued.