Shuri's Youtube Channel 3

Plot by @-HipsterMermaid- !! Go follow her!!

WAKANDAN-PRINCE$$

1 ,676,152 Subscribers

Bio: "WAKANDA SHOES ARE THOSEEEE?!" Living in a secret city. Posting videos every week. Technically an avenger. Mad Scientist. My stupid brother is a king but I'm the meME QUEEN. SHURI, OUT. PEACE.

***

(110TH VIDEO)

"Meet my Special Guest!!"

Shuri had her camera on - it was a live video - the screen swaying slightly as Shuri would move from left to right, waiting impatiently for her pen pall to arrive. She wasn't filming anything particular at the moment except for the small view of Wakanda. You can hear her gasp as she quickly steadies her camera up to the blue sky, a small jet slowly making its way down to the palace as she started her introduction to her viewers.

"Hey guys, Shuri here, I've gotta special guest coming - In a jet - who's here to meet me for the first time." She said as she recorded, you couldn't see her, but she was smiling with anticipation.

Her and her special guest have been internet friends for about 3 years now but they've never met in person. Honestly, Shuri didn't even know if her friend was boy or girl.

They met on Tumblr.

@Imawebdesigner and @reallyscientificallyme

It started when they both liked the same post. Knowing both of them, it was probably Shrek related. Then it went from letters to emails. Shuri knew almost nothing about her internet friend. All she knew was that he or she lives in New York with his or her aunt, has a friend named Ned, and might work at avengers headquarters as a web designer.

On the other hand, Shuri's secret guest knew she was a girl (her hand writing was so nice in her letters.), has a older brother, is a scientist, and is associated with the avengers in someway. Plus, they've watched her youtube videos even before they met online.

As the jet landed, Shuri set her camera down on the wooden stool she had brought outside (she's been waiting for a long time) as the jet door came down showing a nice boy with brown hair and hazel brown eyes. A colored blue and red luggage at his side. Shuri paused for a second that seemed like forever until suddenly, she shouted for him to hear:

"Tale as old as time."

Peter laughed, knowing exactly what she wanted him to say next, "Memes as old as vine."

And in unison screamed instead of singed, "Beauty and the Yeet!"

Shuri laughed and before Peter could get off the jet she ran up to him giving him the biggest hug that almost knocked them both off their feet. The pilot was hella confused. They had created that song two years ago.

"I know you! I watch you're youtube videos!" Peter hugged back, all surprised, excited, and shocked with joy.

"I'm Shuri." She said and let go from the hug.

"I'm Peter." He said back.

Shuri smiled, leading him off the jet, almost forgetting about her camera as they started talking about their lives to each other and the audience. "You're brothers a king and you're a princess?" Peter asked to clarify, walking around, still stunned by the golden columns and glass windows that showed the magnificent view of Wakanda. He felt way underdressed being with her, who wore colorful silk Versace.

Shuri nods, "You're a web designer?" Shuri asked, kinda blanking about what to ask him. He seemed so normal.

Then suddenly, the video ended, leaving the viewers in utter confusion.

***

(Not on camera)

"What'd you want to show me again?" Shuri sat down on one of the stools in her lab after showing Peter around and talking a bit more, laughing at memes a bit more, and they even called Ned so he could meet Shuri too.

"Just wait here, I'll just take a second." Peter said as he ran off, a minute passing as Shuri began to worry until he came swinging in by the help of his webs, dropping down in a hero pose then stood up, taking off his mask to reveal his cheeky smile.

Shuri was speechless.

Peter got worried when she didn't talk, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Are you okay?" he asked, chuckling a little.

Shuri laughed, a shocked expression on her face as she yelled, "You're Spiderman!"

***

AHHH my little science bros must be protected!

Hint: Next youtube video involves Pranks with the help from Peter Parker!

Please Comment and Vote for more!

Vote if you think: Peter, Shuri, Ned, and Teen Groot would make an awesome group friendship!