🎤Sinking Ship🎤

Tiana POV
I knew I always knew Gabby was the quiet and shy type so when I see her confronting bout Sharpay and Troy I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my lips.  Oh my Lord.  I quickly hid behind the bushes that I was chilling in before I heard shouting. 
"You can have him"
Gabby said then her and Troy walked away with him trying to convince her that they belong together.  And to think,  I actually look up to them more then my siblings.

Wanting to give them a bit of privacy I follow my sister hoping that she would finally give up on Troy.  She probably sense me cause she stop walking and said
"What" In a annoying way.
"Why did you do it? "
I probably asked the dumbest question but I was actually curiously on how she never gave up on Troy when he actually dating someone.
"Oh sister.  You know I never give up so easily.  Just like you"
I gasp from shock.
"Hey Sharpay"
Zeke said running towards us well her.
"Zeke,  what you doing here? " Seriously he could have came tomorrow.
"Oh hey T.  Sharpay texted me"
He respond smiling at her before looking at me.  Then he handed me my phone that I left in the chair.
"Y.... You did? "
I asked confused.  Since when do sharpay ever text Zeke. 
"Yeah. Cause Zeke here need to no the big secret my baby sis been keeping from him" So she does know.  Oh my gosh please don't tell him... Please don't tell him
"What secret? "
He asked confused.  Sharpay gave me her mean girl smirk then look at Zeke innocently. Wrapping one of her arm around his neck she say
"Oh,  you know.  That someone got a little bitty crushy rushy on you" She said in a baby voice while patting his cheek like he was a baby.  Zeke look from me to Sharpy.
"You do? "
He asked Sharpy sounding excited.  I felt my heart breaks inside my chest.  If course,  he would think she like him never the quiet girl tho.  Sharpay frown at him and move away from him as if he had a disease.
"Ew,  no!  I'm talking about little miss perfect over there" She pointed at me.  Stay strong T don't let Sharpy win
"Tiana? "
He looked shocked and confused.  They both turned my way one with shocked and the other with a Grinch type smile.
"Yup. She been liking you since maybe middle school and you haven't realised it.  Poor innocent little Tiana always watching her friends be happy even the guy she like.  Who doesn't even like her back" She pouted at me in the end but quickly smile.  I felt the tears building up behind my eyes but I refused to let them drop.  Not now,  not around Sharpy.
"Is this true Tiana? "
Zeke asked me to confirm it.  I suck a large amount of air in my mouth and release it once I felt slightly calm.  I will not let her win this battle.
"Yea I like you Zeke. "
I stated.
"I mean of course you like me. You're my friend" Somehow that made my heart hurt worse but I try not to show it.
"N.... No.  Not like a friend but a-" I was cut off by Sharpy.
"Boring. Look Tammy or whatever you name is.  It's clear he doesn't like you.... He like me.  Which I can't blame him cause im fabulous.  Even thought I don't feel the same about him I just didn't want you to get hurt when he does start dating.  Cause your my little sister. " She fake her sincere and walked away leaving me with Zeke.
"Tia-"
I took off running before he could say anything.  I was already hurt already I'm not gonna show him how much his words hurt me.