🎤Get your girl back🎤

Tiana POV
The next day I woke up determine to help Troy fix his broken relationship.  Just because my crush found out I like him doesn't mean I'm gonna mope around because of it.  Maybe he wasn't the one or maybe he just see me as that kid.  Either way I refuse to let Sharpy ruin my break.  So I found Troy in the field singing his heart out maybe motivating himself.

"Troy! "
He finish and came towards me.
"Tiana,  what your doing here?  And why you look like you been crying? " He seem to get worried when I don't answer to before he could question me some more I put my hand on his mouth.
"Okay,  first of all I came to get you.  You need to work things out with Gabby.  You guys are my friends and I hate when my best friend and my side kick stop talking to each other.  Also my reason for crying isn't important just.... Just don't let Sharpy win" I told him then I release his mouth. 
"Gabby wan-"
"Troy shut up and break things off with my drama queen of a sister and go get your girl"
I smile at him and push him toward the place she might be at.  He nod his head but before taking off he stop and place a hand on my shoulder and said
"Hey,  as your side kick I want you to tell me things to.  It's not just about me and Gabby your included to so if something happen to you..... Let's us know. " I gave him a grateful smile and he took off running.
I left there and ran into Ryan I gave him a 'I know what you did look'.
"Don't you start.  Before you go there I fix it.  I did.  I change the song and Sharpay doesn't know about it. So don't give me tha-" I cut him off with a hug and whisper a low 'thank you'.
I left him in source of Zeke might as well get this over with.  He like two years older than me maybe Sharpy right maybe I could find someone else.
"Tiana"
I turn around and saw my love or in my case my crush.  I start feeling like how I was feeling when I first met him super shy and nervous.  But at that time he didn't know I liked him.... I guess it's different now.
"Hi"
I responded shy looking anywhere but at him.   He brought both of his hands to my face and turn me around to face him.
"Much better"
He stated with a friendly smile.  You know when I think about it maybe all his smiles are just friendly since that's all I would ever be to him.  Wishful thinking
"W..... What? "
I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness.  I hate he effect me this way.
"Can we talk? "
He asked me.  I nod but before we could walk away Ryan pull me back.
"Sorry dude.  But she's my little sister so what ever you have to say to her,  you can say it right now. " Brothers.
"Okay. Look,  I'm sorry if I reacted the way I did when you told me you like me. It's jus-" I cut him off with my rambling.
"Technically I didn't tell you that I like you.  Sharpy.... I mean sharpay did.  You just ask me if its true which I confirm to you.  But I never said oh Zeke I lik-" Ryan cut me off.
"Ew,  you like Zeke.  Really?  I was thinking you like Chad or some"
"Ugh,  Chad is the worse.  Well he is hot but his attitude" Zeke cleared his throat to get our attention.
"As I was saying.  It's not that I don't like you it's just.... I always had high hopes for Sharpay to like me.  " He looked down in disappointment.  I know the feeling
"Hey,  hey!  It's cool you don't have to like me back.  I understand you like Sharpy more.  I mean I can't blame you thought cause she talented, beautiful and confident.  And I.... I'm just a shadow of the Evans.  I don't even look like a Evans.  I mean look at me im-" He cut me off with a kiss.  Nope,  not on the lips.  I wish tho.  And not on the cheeks but on my forehead. 
"I use to have the biggest crush on your sister.  I did but I kind of like you.  I was fighting the feelings for you by still going after Sharpay hoping that it'll go away.  But,  I...... Really like you Tiana" I was speechless. 
"Does that mean you don't like Sharpy? " I just need a confirmation so I can fist bump the air.
"Well..... In a way I kind of do.  But I am trying to move on from my silly crush from her.  Not saying that I'll use you to get over Sharpay but I can we be friends again. " So close.  Well,  at least I got my friend back.
"Sure"
He picked me up and spin me around causing me to giggle with glee.
"HEY!  WILDCATS ZEKE GOT HIS GIRL BACK! "
I heard Chad shouted causing Zeke to gently sit me back on my feet.  Way to ruin the moment Chad