Y/n POV
This couldn't be true. You needed to seem calm in your texts, when you actually fell off your chair and dropped your phone.

Y/n
"Did he actually tell you that?"

Suho
"Yeah."

Y/n
"Did he tell you at school or did he text you?"
You were bombarding him with millions of questions, but that didn't matter. You only wanted to get to the bottom of this, make sure he was telling the truth.

Suho
"At school."

Y/n
"For real?"

Suho
"Yeah, text him if you want and he'll say yes."

Y/n
"Fine."

Now you had to text Namjoon, you didn't believe a word Suho said, not one bit of it.

To Namjoon:
"Hey, did you actually tell Suho that if I want to go out with you, it would be fine with you? I don't really believe him so I want to hear it from you."
Send.

Namjoon's POV
Ding.

Message from Y/n:
"Hey, did you actually tell Suho that if I want to go out with you, it would be fine with you? I don't really believe him so I want to hear it from you."

I couldn't look at the text, I was afraid I was going to get sick. Not because I hate y/n, but because of nervousness. I've been waiting the whole day for this text and now I'm not going to respond immediately. I need to take a deep breath.

The funny thing is, y/n doesn't think I've noticed her at all, when I'm actually in love with her. The feelings she gives me are unexplainable and feelings I've never felt before. When she looks at the board, I look into her eyes carefully, admire the beauty and glimmer in them, knowing I would never get a chance.

There isn't a specific thing I love about y/n, it's everything. The way y/n smiles, laughs, everything. I have a feeling she won't accept me and if she does, I'm afraid. Afraid she's too good for me, afraid I won't treat her right and end up losing her. I don't want that to happen.

It's been numerous amount of times I've thought about her not just regularly, but sexually. I could only imagine her voice hitting high notes when I pound into her tight pussy late at night. I've masturbated to y/n so many times. Imaging her small mouth wrapped around my dick, sucking me off so good. Moans and groans filling the room and her hands pumping my length.

I can't be around her for too long. If I am I'll get hard, hearing her voice keeps my imagination running wild like never before.

I wrapped the covers over myself to fall asleep.

Y/n
"Daddy, more p-please."

Namjoon
"What do you want princess? Tell me or you're not getting what you want."
The hesitation on her face was noticeable, I'm her first experience. Taking her virginity and I won't have her regret it.

Y/n
"Fuck me."
I nodded. Slowly pulling down her panties and throwing them on the floor, taking off my own and doing the same as well. Taking my dick in my hands and pumping myself, rubbing on y/n's pussy.

The low moans being let out made me more excited than ever before, my dick hardening by the second.

Slowly inserting myself inside of her.

Namjoon
"Fuck you're so tight babe."
She felt so good, just being inside of her was enough to make me go off the edge. A low moan came out of her mouth, damn even her moans sounded amazing.

Tears started coming out her eyes, I mean it is her first time. I kissed y/n's forehead a couple times and wiped her tears away with my thumbs, soon nodding her head to start moving.

Going at a slow pace was killing me, I wanted to feel more of y/n, have her yelling my name into oblivion. I was more of a rough sex person, but I can't put her through that just yet. She needs more practice, I won't have her walk for days on end.

Y/n
"F-faster daddy."
Perfect. I followed her demands quickly soon earning a yell from her. Letting out loud groans mixed with y/n's high pitched moans was amazing. I took my thumb to her clit and began rubbing in circles, at this point she was overwhelmed with pleasure. Y/n couldn't let out words, let alone sentences.

I didn't imagine her to be so sensitive to my touch. Her body was so fuckable I love it. I could feel her getting closer, her moans began to get louder and her walls were tightening. Beginning to go even quicker than before whilst still rubbing her clit had her all over the place.

Soon cumming at the same time together, trying to catch our breath from the activity.

Y/n
"I love you."

Namjoon
"I didn't hurt you? Did I go too rough?"

Y/n
"No."
She said breathlessly.

End of wet dream😏
(Lmao)

I woke up in the morning to feeling something wet, sticky on the bed sheets.

Namjoon
"Damnit."
I whispered under my breath. This is what I'm afraid of. I keep having so many sexual fantasies about her and I'm worried I'll have sex with y/n just once and leave her. I don't want to be that person.

OoF, double update cause I like writing smut lmao.💜