23: Lost in Paradise

Kelly and I talked the day away along with watching the hallmark channel. It had been around two in the morning when I felt myself being lifted up. When I opened my eyes they met with Damien's gorgeous deep blue eyes. Through my sleepy speech I asked where Kelly was sleeping and he just said one of the guys woke her up and helped her to her room. With that he got into bed and the soft warmth of his skin pulled me back to sleep.

—————————
"Wake up babydoll! Today is the big day and I would like to spend some time with you before tonight," Damien brushes his fingers through my hair.

"That doesn't help silly. I'll be up in a few," turning my back to him I close my eyes.

"We will see about that," his hand roamed down my thigh sliding it down between my legs taking his fingers and sliding them inside me. I thrust my hips against his fingers pushing the deeper inside me as I move my hand behind me to rub him. His fingers move fast to slow bringing me to a point of bliss. Turning around  quickly to face him he lays me on my back as he gets on top of me and places himself between my legs with his member against my
clit. Thrusting my hips forward I bring him inside me. Wrapping my legs around his waist he moves against me faster bringing me back to the point of bliss. I feel my orgasm growing as he moves faster then slower. Thrusting inside me slowly I can feel the walls of my vagina wrapped around his penis.

"Keep going like this," holding my around around his neck as he thrusts slow yet with some speed I get lost in the sensation.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum! Yes yes yes!" I say as I cum with him inside me he starts moving fast to make himself cum. Slamming inside me I hold the head board as he continues thrusting harder and harder.

"You like this baby? Mmm" he says as he slows down and thrusts harder and faster.

"Cum for me Damien," with that he keeps moving faster and faster never slowing down with the headboard hitting against the wall.

"Mm fuck I'm gonna cum," he goes try to pull out but I wrap my legs around him.

"Cum in me."

"Your on the peel baby," he says between moans and a smile.

"Yes."

"Fuck yes," as he explodes inside me. Once he cums he lays next to me holding me in his arms.

"That was a sweet treat," causing me to blush I kiss his lips and snuggle closer.

"Yes it was my love. But we should probably take a shower and get going to the venue for some practice before tonight.

"Orrrrr we can keep "practicing" together,"at his words he gets on top and rubs himself against me getting himself hard again. "This is paradise with you and I want to enjoy it as long as I can," he says as his dick thrust back into me.

This gonna be a long day! But a fun one. Man I'm gonna be sore tonight:)