Chapter 3

Meanwhile in Zootopia, Jay and Judy said goodbye as they part in their ways. Judy handed Jay a com-link before hopped into her small police car and drive away to do her police parking duty. And Jay walked through the streets of Zootopia gazing into the fantastic sights around him.

 "Okay, so now that I'm in Zootopia Judy mentioned, now I just have to lie-low, that way I won't try to ru... OOF!" Jay didn't pay attention to where he was going and bumped into the female gazelle.

 " Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there." Jay apologized as he held his hand to her. As the female gazelle turned and dust herself off, Jay was shocked to see in front of him. He finally recognized her. It was Gazelle.

"it's alright, I'm fine." Gazelle said as she took Jay's hand. But she and Jay ended up staring into each other's eyes. Jay stared into Gazelle's beautiful eyes that sparkle like diamonds. And Gazelle stared into Jay's blue eyes.

 " Greetings my lady, I'm Jay." Jay said giving Gazelle's hand a peck kiss. Gazelle blushed and giggled. "hi, I'm Gazelle." She introduced herself as they shook hands. Gazelle almost forgot something. " Oh, and Jay there's something I'm giving you." She said as she dove her hand into her purse and pulled out a necklace. It was the Eye of Agamotto.

"My mother gave this to me when I was little

"My mother gave this to me when I was little. But now, It's a gift from me to you." Gazelle said as she put the Eye of Agamotto around his neck and waved goodbye to him and walked away. Jay looked down at the Eye of Agamotto Gazelle gave him as he smiled suddenly the center of the Eye of Agamotto opened revealing a green glowing gem. This caused Jay's smile fades as he recognized that gem.

 This caused Jay's smile fades as he recognized that gem

 "That green glow, it's the Time Stone. But what in the nine realms is the Time Stone doing here?" Jay said as he walked further into the streets.

Jay couldn't stop thinking about Gazelle. Her eternal beauty, her generous body, and her warm smile. Then he heard a police siren from behind him. Jay turned to see Judy and a fox named Nick Wilde.

 "Hi, hello, it's me again." Judy said as she stopped her police car. She notice the Eye of Agamotto around his neck. " what's that around your neck?" She asked as she looked at the Eye of Agamotto.

 " It's the Eye of Agamotto amulet Gazelle gave me and I..." "Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, Gazelle gave that to you?" Judy asked when she heard that Gazelle name. " Indeed, but I discovered that there's something I've ever seen." Jay said as he activated the Eye of Agamotto opened revealing the Time Stone.

 "This is the Time Stone, one of the six Infinity Stones I've read all about them in one of the books back at Asgard." Jay explained as Judy drove to the case of an otter named Emmet Otterton.