38

"Well I'm down to tell you our stories if he is " Mikey said sitting down on the sofa with all of them , Harvey let out a small anxious smile and nodded .
"It was a long time ago for us , much longer than rye , I was back in medieval Britain when the Black Death was going around , the changed me when they saw me almost get killed by a random vampire whilst crying over my dead parents , I was only 17 and it was heartbreaking, I travelled with jandy for years and years before we found my lovely Harvey , we hung out for a few years before we turned him , just enjoyed being mates before one day we found him passed out on the floor in their garden , he'd been whipped for standing up for the servants in his family home , I thought he was dead when I saw him , his family said he may aswell he so I took him back to these two lovely lads and jack turned him before I could even ask . The second he awoke I knew he was my mate and he was all I wanted from life . It wasn't excepted at the time but we'd seen jack and fovvs here pull it of for years , so we knew we'd be just fine"
"And we have been haven't we mike , we've been just fine for years and years my love" Harvey smirked at mikey wrapping an arm around him
"And we will be for many many many years to come" mikey said smiling.
"You two are too cute" brook said wiping away tears before hugging them both in a group hug.
"Aww brooky your the cutest"
"Hey , do not steal my boy from me" Rye said smiling , brook giggled before returning to rye's lap kissing him gently.
"Don't worry sweetie , it's you I love" he said softly , all of them turning shocked at the words that came out of their mouths .
"I love you to brooky" and when those words came from rye's mouth all of the others started squealing and celebrating whilst rye and brook started to kiss more .