Commands

They were something I never thought I could do. that was the first time I realized what my powers were. I saw everything as a game and that game was one that I made and controlled. I was like an admin or a creator.

But why the Frosted Forest? maybe because its the perfect place for someone to hide...... also the mystic lake is there, and that's where I would find Artemis. and I had to tell him something. the forest was cold and dark. I could feel the cryogeist around me, freezing my soul, but I pushed on and found my way to the lake.

Mystic lake was beautiful, especially on this dark clear night. The water was sparkling, and the moon was bright. Artemis was right in front of the beautiful stream. "Why did you take the crown!?" I asked him. All he said was. I trust you are about to tell me something important." Was his response. "The crown isn't real its a copy that has a tracker." "And I have already figured this out kyri. And this is why I switched the two and dispelled the magic." "And how did you know where the crown really was?" "the castle is a replica of my mansion in Europe, so I know every secret stuffed into that place. for example, the treasure room is-" "Nope sorry I will just cut that people cannot know where the room is, not the readers either, so you know you're a character in a book too, well that's fun to learn." "And it's weird to know someones reading you're life yes I know but oh well we need to get out of here" "just use another command." "so why did my spell become a command anyway" "a creators power is shown in a form they are attached to. So if you like panting your power would appear to be like painting a picture. I guess in the past you liked to code or games, so your powers are technology themed, now go." this confirmed my theory of everything is a game to me.

"where do you want me to teleport us?" I asked. "The world gate." I started to hear people coming towards us and so I rushed "uhh... /tp Saykyri and Artemis to ahh, the king's room. and with those words, we were off again. into the place, two thieves would never want to be while being hunted.