Chapter Four: Why Am I Still Alive?

As i was crying down the hall, i realized that Andrew's school was already done. I think it was half day.

Anyways, I heard him yelling "BACK TO SCHOOL, BACK TO SCHOOL!" he wouldn't shut up that's for sure.

I made it to the washroom. I locked the door. I found a bunch of pills and tried opening them.

"I CAN'T OPEN THEM! I CAN'T!" I cried.

Andrew started running up the stairs. I think he heard me. He first when to my room.

"JAMIE! JAMIE WHERE ARE YOU?!"

i didn't answer him. i was crying softly so he wouldn't find me.

FINALLY THE LID POPPED OPEN!

i took out all of the pills. i swallowed all of them.

i started to feel sick and dizzy.

Then all of a sudden, i collapsed.

Andrew started banging on the door!

"JAMIE OPEN UP!"

i remained silent.

Then all of a sudden my mom kicked open the door. i don't know how, but she did.

"JAMIE! OH GOD! ANDREW CALL 911!"

he ran to the phone.

"HELLO? MY SISTER COLLAPSED ON THE FLOOR! THERE ARE EMPTY PILL BOTTLES WE NEED HELP PLEASE!" he cried.

i passed out and couldnt hear the rest.

when i woke up, i was back in the hospital. there was a note on the table.

"we're not gonna stop - tina and megan"

"WHY?!?!?!?!?" i cried.

i don't think anybody heard me.

i drank some water.

then i started to think.

"why didn't i die? i swallowed so many pills."

i got out of my bed. i guess my family left cause i didnt see them outside.

anyways, i left the buliding. i didn't know where i was to be honest. but i went to an apartment.

i went up to the roof of the apartment; it was pretty high from the ground. i stood on the edge of the building.

"why is it me? what did i do to them?"

i jumped off the roof, but then someone grabbed my hand.