CHAPTER 21:The War

Mikee's note:

This is dedicated to you Ate shine!Thank you sa ginawa mong super duper cute na story.Love yah:))

_ _ _ _

IVAN'S POV

I went out of the Hotel where we checked in and went to the cottage where some of my classmates were.They were roasting barbecue.

"Wow,Ivan looks so hot."

"Kaya nga,ang gwapo niya with that fit white-t-shirt."

"DROOOOL."

I could hear the girls say.tss.I hate being the topic in their conversation so I turned around and went to the boys who were preparing drinks.I help them carry an icebox loaded with drinks.Yeah.I HELPED them.hey,I'm just bored.

"hey guys.what's up?"i heard Dianne's voice.So I turned around and saw Dianne and Rhian.

Wow,Rhian looked..

Awesome.

Her hair was brushed up.and she has a very fair skin.her swimsuit was just very simple.But it looked cute on her.

"Wow,Rhian looked very pretty,"I heard Rio said.

"yeah,"I agreed as I continue looking at Rhian.

Hey,what did Rio just said?what the..?

My eyes widened as I turn to Rio.He was looking at me with the "what-the-heck-look"

I read his thought.And he's thinking if I also like Rhian.

So,Rio likes Rhian?

Great!just great!>.<

_ _ _ _

When the food was ready,we all sat down on a long table.

Rhian sat just infront of me.I glanced at her and saw that she was looking at me.I dont know why but I think Im blushing?Yucks.That so gay.Tss.Disregard te blush thingy.

Then Rio sat beside her.I dont know why but my blood starte boiling.The ef?what's happening to me?

"Rhian,Rice oh,"then Rio put some rice on Rhian's plate.

Darn it!Why is he playing sweet on Spongebella?I'll punch him on the face.Psh.

"Ivan do you want adobo?"

"Here ivan,have some barbecue."

"Ivan,do you want juice?"

"Ivan,I'll go get you some dessert."

I'm Not a baby Bitches!I can get my own food.Tss.I hate my classmates.

I just ate whatever they put on my plate.

Then I looked at Rhian.She was eating then suddenly Rio got a tissue and..and..

Wiped the sauce on Rhian's chin.

THat's it!

I stood up.Everyone looked at me.

"Excuse me,I just cant stand seeing this two any longer.I think I'm gonna puke."

Then they all turned to Rio and Rhian.

I just turned around and made my way to the bathroom.

I got in and locked the door.I turned the faucet on and wet my face.