CHAPTER 24:Round Two

Prince IVan's PoV

I went out of the cottage and went to my classmates who were preparing breakfast.

They all looked at me.I just ignored them and sat on the table.

"Coffee?"Dianne offered me a cup of coffee.

"thanks,"I said as I get it.

"what really happened to you last night Ivan?"

"It's none of your business."

"It is my business.I'm tha class president and I'm responsible for everything that's happening in this class,"

"let's just all forget about it."

"Whatever you say,"she then sipped her coffee."Whatever's going on between you and Rio,please settle it.I dont want my classmates to be fighting.Especially if it's over a girl."

I looked at her.There\s something absurd about this girl.I can sense something different.

"Rhian is my friend but if she will be the reason why my classmates would fight against each other,I will forget that friendship.I'm sorry,but it's gonna be ba-bye for Rhian.I wont let her get near of this class again.Our class is still my priority,not her."then she stood up.

"Really?"I blurted out.

"What?"she looked at me.

I also look at her.

"You said Rhian is your friend.And by friend,you dont mean using someone for a certain situation did you?"

She looked startled,"Whuh-what do you mean?"

"Nothing in particular."I sipped my coffee."By the way,Rhian did knew that she's your FRIEND.Did'nt she?"

"o-of course."

I gazed the beach,"that's what I thought so."

"uhm,excuse me.I better go,"she started walking away.

There's something fishy about that Dianne.I dont know but I dont feel comfortable with her..

And why is she blaming Rhian for all of these?She has nothing to do with the fight that Rio and I had.And maybe if she had,she's still not to blame.

Rio's feelings is to blame for that fight.And also mine.

Our feelings for Rhian.

_ _ _ _

"Hey Ivan!Halika!Sali ka samen!"Mike shouted.

They were playing volleyball.

I just shook my head.I dont like socializing with people.Maybe it's because of my identity.I dont want my identity be revealed again just like what happened weeks ago with Rhian.

Then I heard rio murmur,|pssh.Duwag lang yan.Takot lang matalo ko."

The nerves!Me?scared of him? Yeah right >___<