Chapter 1

(Rose's eyes^)

(Rose's eyes^)

 (What Rose looks like just with eyes above

 (What Rose looks like just with eyes above.)

Ugh! You know sometimes being a princess is horrible and you know why? It's 'cause even though I'm only 9 I have to go to balls and tea parties and stuff like that. I HATE it! Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Rose, Rose Lily Peters. Anyway I have to get ready for a ball now. I have to put MAKEUP AND A DRESS on! It's torture! My dress is a beautiful blue, the same color as my eyes,and looks perfect on me (those are the only reasons I like it). Everyone says I look beautiful but my parents still make me wear makeup. I just don't understand!

~time skip brought to you by the greek gods and goddesses~

The ball finally ended and I can take off the makeup and dress. I went to my bedroom (which is a whole floor) and got redressed. I have a queen size bed in one corner with a big vanity on the other side of the room. Next to the vanity I have a large mirror. I have a gigantic walk in closet directly across from the door to my room. At the foot of the bed are 4 bins all filled to the brim with toys and stuff. Between the bed and closet is a huge bookcase filled with books, there are even some books on top of the book case! I love reading if you can't already tell. There is even a door in my room that leads out to a balcony. I also have a bathroom in my room on the other side of the closet.

When I went downstairs there was a knock on the front door and I opened it because everyone that comes to the castle knows either me or my parents. Standing in the doorway was a man I didn't recognize. That says a lot considering I have photographic memory. I called for my parents and they came over quickly.

"Chiron, how are you doing?" Mom asked the man. I looked up at the two in confusion.

"I'm doing just fine. I need to pick up Rose by the day after her birthday if not sooner to take her to camp half-blood."

"What! I don't want to go to camp no matter what camp it is!" I yelled.

"You have to it's for your own good sweetie." Mom said.