Lance Explains part 2

"how old was the youngest you had to take care of." Keith asked

"he was in his terrible 2's." Lance said

"oh." Keith said

"yeah, I got to fully learn why they call it the terrible 2's. the oldest was 10 and was a girl. I got the privilege to listen to her explain to me all about the video all fifth graders had to watch, and then explain more about it to her when she needed it." Lance explained. 

"oh.. that sucks." Keith said

"yeah." Lance said. They stood there in silence.

"Hey Lance?" Keith said

"Yeah?" Lance responded

"im sorry I yelled at you. I understand you really must be worried about there family and you have a reason to. If you ever need to talk to someone..you can always come to me." Keith said, his cheeks turning as red as the red lion.

"Its fine. and thank you." Lance said,both of them then hugging.

little did they know that the others were watching from around the corner,all smiling.

later, Keith did go to hunk and pidge.

"Hey,um what was Lance's ranking at the garrison?" He asked

"um, he was dead last while you were still there. but once you left he started focusing more and was at the top of the class, higher than both of us. They gave him a scholarship for a reason. hardly studied but was still at the top." Pidge explained

"so was it because of me that he wasn't making good grades?" Keith asked

"no, he was making good grades to begin with, but you get points taken off for misbehavior. and he had been worried about his family, calling them every night, and it just so happened when you left that they said they were fine and that he didst need to call as much. him not calling as much helped bring his grade up Hunk explained Ketih thanked them and walked to his room, happy he was able to learn more about the blue paladin.