Part 1

You were talking to Hoseok and Jimin. You knew Hoseok from when you were kids. You went to the same school and joined the same dance group. Even when Hoseok joined BTS you still were best friends. He even arranged to let you be one of their background dancers in an MV and even a tour. Because of that you also became close friends with the other members. Especially Taehyung, You guys had a thing for each other.

You noticed that everyone was in the room except for Taehyung. You walked to the conservatory and saw Taehyung swimming in the pool alone. You went to the guest room and put on your bikini. You walked to the pool in your bathrobe. You saw Taehyung starring at you. You took off your bathrobe and saw Taehyung scanning your body with his eyes. "Hmm like what you see?" You asked while you took off your bathrobe.

You walked into the pool and came closer to Taehyung. "Let's just say I like what I see," he said while biting his lip. You swam closer to Taehyung and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You have such a nice body, why would you hide that from me?" You asked him with a playful tone. You placed your hand on his chest and slowly stroke it down to his belly.

"Why would you hide those abs from me?" You touched his abs and played with his wet hair.

Taehyung placed his hand on your waist. "You hid your body from me as well."

Taehyung grabbed your wrists and pushed you against the side of the pool. He grabbed a handful of your hair and gently pulled your head back, allowing him access to your neck. His mouth right below your ear and he began kissing, giving you goosebumps as he continues down to your neck and collarbone. "Hmm you like that, Y/n?"

"Yes, Taehyung." You whispered worriedly that anything louder than a whisper would he moaned. You felt his hands between your legs. He made circling moved with his finger on your clit. You kissed him and while kissing you, Taehyung pulled the bottom part of your bikini away. he teased your pussy with his finger.

"F-fuck Taehyung." You moaned. "Louder bby!" He told you, shoving one of his fingers into your pussy before pumping n and out. "Fuck me" you screamed. Taehyung added another finger and pumped faster than before. you began to moan louder. Taehyung placed his hand on your neck and chocked you. "That's more how I like it," he said while he was fingering you harder and faster. "Fuck Taehyung I'm gonna cum" you managed to say between short breaths and Moaned. you came while Taehyung was choking you. he pulled his removed his fingers. "Hy, did you stop?" You asked and saw Taehyung smirking. "I'm gonna save the rest for later, But I'm not done with you yet"

He swam away and grabbed a towel. You also came out of the pool and saw Taehyung looking at your body again. "hm didn't anyone told you that starring is inappropriate?" You smirked and stole his towel. "I'm gonna change, bye." You gave him his towel back and walked into the mansion. You opened the door and saw that the other members were looking at you. "What R U all looking at?!" You looked behind you and saw that Taehyung was standing next to you. he looked a little bit angry. You walked to the guest room to change but noticed Taehyung was standing behind you. "Hmm are you stalking me now?" You continued undressing. "I told you that I wasn't done with you yet." he pressed his lips against yours with pressure making you moan quietly. You felt your free hand move to the back of his neck and pulled him closer to you. His hand moved from your cheek to your hair and e playfully tugged on it. You gasped at the feeling. his tongue slipped in you and explored your mouth. He was impatient and you wrapped your own tongue around his. You felt Taehyung his body coming closer to you forcing you to lay back on the bed. You started at his bare chest and bit your lip. Taehyung grabbed your wrists and pulled them against the bed so you couldn't move your arms.

His dominate attitude was coming out and you didn't want to fight it. You moved your lips from his and started kissing his neck. You bit his skin and heard Taehyug growl as you found his soft spot. He let your hand go and you pull down his swimming trunk. You saw his erection and started to wrap your hands around his dick. He groaned and moved his hands to your inner tights. You gasped as you felt his thumb on your clit, moving it quickly in circles. Your moaning became louder and you felt his finger slip between your fold. The faster he moved his finger the faster you rubbed his dick. You heard him moan your name under his breath. You smiled and moved your hand faster and faster. As you did that, Taehyung slipped a second finger in and smirked at the sound of you moaning his name. Your free hand clawed at his shoulders. "Taehyung I'm so close." You screamed. Your hand and his moved faster and faster and you couldn't take it anymore. You both released, HA feeling of complete ecstasy fell over you as his finger continued to move inside you. He slowly removed his finger and pulled himself off you so he could get a towel for you. he looked at you and smiled. He placed a sweet kiss on your lips and walked to the bathroom.

You closed your eyes and realized what just happened. Taehyung entered the room and cleaned you up. "Come the other will notice that we are gone." He came closer to you and forced you to lay down on the bed. He kissed your neck and stroke with his finger through your hair. You gave him a kiss on his cheek and pushed his arms away. "I will be right there." You took a dress out of the closet and put it on the bed. "Isn't that a little bit too sexy?" Taehyung was standing by the door, biting on his lip. "No, and you should go back to the others." You walked towards Taehyung and pushed him away, closing the door.

Taehyung POV;

Did she just push me away? I walked to the living room and saw Hoseok and Jungkook playing Overwatch. I walked towards them to watch. Jimin came to sit next to me. "Where were you?" he asked. "I was talking with Y/n." Jimin looked at Jungkook. When I looked at Jungkook, he quickly turned around. Was he eavesdropping on us? I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I turned my head and saw you walking into the room, wearing a sexy dress. When I looked around me I saw that I wasn't the only one looking to you. "Didn't I told you that that dress was too sexy?" She rolled her eyes at me. "Didn't I tell you that I don't care what you say?" She looked annoyed and walked towards Jungkook and Hoseok.

"What are you guys playing?" You sat down next to Jungkook and placed your head on his shoulder. "We are playing Overwatch." He sat while his eyes were focussed on the screen. You looked at the screen and saw that Jungkook was in a battle with Hoseok. You didn't understand the game but you knew Jungkook was winning. He threw his arms in the air and screamed out of happiness. "Haha, I won again!" He said to Hoseok. "Ash, You play this much more than I do," said Hoseok while the threw the game controller away. Jungkook wrapped his arm around you and have you a hug. "I guess you are my lucky charm." He whispered in your ear. He placed his arms behind him and leaned back looking at Jimin. "Wanna play a game with me?" Jungkook looked defiantly at Jimin. "Haha, I'm gonna win." Jimin picked up the game controller.

Taehyung POV;

Why is she laying on his shoulder? Does she wanna make me jealous? I looked at how Y/n was laying on Jungkook his shoulder. First, she pushed me away, then she rolled her eyes on me, and now she is laying on Jungkook his shoulder? This girl is making me so angry sometimes. I will have to punish her for this later.