Part 5

Taehyung POV;
I was just about to open the door from the bathroom when you walked out. "Jeez, Taehyung you scared me!" I looked at Y/n. "What did you do with Jungkook?!" Y/n looked really confused. "I only sat next to him." "That's it?" She grabbed my hand. "Is there something wrong? Did something happen?" She stroke my hand. "I- I don't know..." "Yoongi told me something and-" "Yoongi?" Y/n started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I asked her. "Yoongi saw the hickeys and marks you left me and probably thought I got them from Jungkook," she said between laughs. "So, nothing happened?" She wrapped her arms around my neck and came closer to me. "No, nothing happened," she said and gave a soft kiss. I was relieved nothing happened. "Let's go back to the others," I said and grabbed her hand to take her with me.

Yoongi POV;
When I was ready to take a shower I heard someone entering the room. When I opened the door I saw Jungkook laying on my bed, completely naked with an empty bottle of vodka in his hand. "Yoongi!" He screamed my name. This boy was so drunk. "Don't worry I will take care of you," I said and walked toward Jungkook. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and put it away. I looked at his body. Jungkook has such a nice body. It wasn't my intention but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Jungkook looked at me and smirked. He got up and stood in front of me. "Can I sleep in your bed?" He whispered in my ear. I pushed him down on my bed. I crawled over him and straddles his hips and kissed him rough with my fingers going through his hair. Jungkook put his hands on my hips and rolled us over making me lay down on the bed. He grinded against me and I let out a moan as he kissed and sucked on my neck. He was kissing down my chest putting one of my nipples in his mouth while he stroked my dick. he looked at my dick and saw it was hard already. He smirked at me and placed kisses on the tip/ He licked up and down on the side before he took me whole in his mouth.

I arched my back and let out a moan gripping his hair. I rocked my hips as his tongue swirled around the top of my dick. He started to deep throat me and I could feel me almost reaching my peak. He pulled out and got to look at me. "We should do it save this time," I said and pointed at my drawer next to my bed. Jungkook took out a condom and lube. He put some lube on his fingers and without a warning put one inside me. I hissed but quickly relaxed. He started to thrust in and out f me. He put another one in as I was moaning more and pushing against his fingers he was curling them. When he put a third finger in he bit the top of my ear and stroke me with his other hand. When he hit my sweet spot I arched my back and grabbed his hair. He pulled his fingers out of me and opened the condom. He rolled it on his hard dick and put lube on it. He positions himself at my entrance and looked at me. I nodded and Jungkook pushed in slowly and stopped I hissed and put my head back.

He thrust the rest fast and I gripped the sheets as he let me adjust. once I was ready I told him to move. He flipped us over and I was on top of him. I put my hands on his chest with his on my hips. I moved up until nothing but the tip was in and slammed down on him. Jungkook groaned and arched his back. I started to go faster and deeper until I had hit my prostate. I made Jungkook moan louder and kept on hitting. He pulled me off and put me on my hands and knees and thrust fast inside of me. I grasped and held onto the sheets as he hit my sweet stop every time. He grabbed my dick and stroke me to meet his thrust and kissed down my back. I was starting to feel a tingling feeling in my stomach meaning I was close. I guess Jungkook knew because he started to stroke me faster. A couple of more thrust and I came on my sheets and his hand. I felt Jungkook's thrust get deeper and sloppier telling me he was about to cum. I pushed back on him and tighten around him as he thrust. I minute later and pushed deep and side and released inside of me and rode out his climax. After he was done he pulled out and lais by me.

"I- I... Love you." Jungkook whispered while he was breathing heavily. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I pulled the sheet over us. 

Your POV;
The party was kinda over. Hoseok and Jimin were so drunk that they fell asleep. Namjoon went to bed already and Seokjin was cooking and eating in the kitchen while watching a movie. "Taehyung shall we go somewhere else?" He looked into my eyes. "Wanna to something kinky?" He smirked at me. I thought he was joking so I nodded. He grabbed my hand and took me to his car. "Go under the steering wheel or I will punish you." "Where are we going?" He didn't respond. I went down on my knees and fit in the small area pretty well as I am only tiny. "Now baby girl, you are going to make me cum twice while I drive, and if you don't... Let's just say you won't like it." I unbuckled his pants to reveal his dick. I put it in my mouth and suck it. He puts one hand on my head and pushed my head down faster making me chock on his length. He came in my mouth. It was all warm and sticky. "Swallow it." He said and I did as he said. I went back to giving him a blowie but he pulled over before I even started. He slapped me, "I only came once, you're in big trouble." His tone turned me on. I pouted and get out of the car. This is thrilling.

He grabbed my hand and took me into a house. We walked downstairs into what I presume is a basement. "Get on the table," he says as he throws me into the room. I fall to the ground but pick myself up and do as he asked. I lie down on the table and he walks over to me. "You have been a bad girl, you didn't do as I asked. And now I'm going to punish you." He says and I look at him and pout. He smirked at me as he removed my dress. He then walks over to a table with toys and torture items on it. He picks up something and walked back to me. He cuts off my bra and underwear. He licks my chest all the way down the just above my pussy. It was getting wet and I needed him inside me. He pulled out nipple clamps and put them on me. I screamed out of pain but he put his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. He then pulled out a huge dildo. My eyes grew at the size of it. Taehyung spreads my legs and then looks me in the eyes. He holds on the nipple clamps and pulls on it lightly and I moan in pain. He places the dildo at my entrance. I shiver as he moves it around my entrance teasing me.

"You are not allowed to cum until I say you can." and with that, he plunges it's the whole length into me and I screamed at the pain. Because I screamed he pulled on the nipple claps tightly. He then pulled out the dildo and pushed its whole length into me again. He repeated this and pulled on the claps every time I screamed or moved around. He left the dildo in me and I was relieved it was over. He then switched something on the dildo and it vibrated like mad. I arched my back and I could feel myself about to cum. I couldn't help it. My cum came pouring out and he removed the dildo. My wet pussy was tender and hurt like hell. "You came without my permission." He slapped my pussy and I cried out as it was tender. He then bent down and spread my legs as wide as possible. He pushed his fingers into my wet pussy, in and out. I was so tender and tingling. He pushed his hand up and down and I came all over his hand. He removed his hand and untied me from the table and removed the clamps. He pushed me to the ground. He tides me up in the air and put his mouth at my pussy and ate me out. I squirmed around at the feeling. He nibbled on my clit. He lowered the roped and took off his pants. He plunged himself inside of me. This felt amazing. I came all over his dick and he then came in me. I sighed as he pulled himself out of me. I wanted more.