Part 6

Taehyung removed the ropes and pushed me onto the bed. there were poles on every corner of the bed, where he tied my ankles and wrists. He kisses my clit lightly, my hand gripping the sheets. I whimpered, needed more, I couldn't take it anymore. I was horny. All I wanted was Taehyung to fill me up. He begins to lick my clit slowly, my breathing beginning to get heavy as he moved quickly. Taehyung sucks on my clit as I feel his finger teasing the outside of my pussy. I gripped the sheets, my knuckles turning white, as he puts a finger inside of me. He adds another as he sucks my clit more, thrusting faster and then slowing again. My toes curl. back arches, leg trembling, moaning louder as begin to feel me about to cum. Taehyung stopped everything he was doing and my heartbeat racing. He kisses up from my belly button to my breasts. He traces his fingers over my hard nipples. I moan and whimper, as I became wetter and hornier. He starts to grind as he licks one of my nipples. He then bites my nipple, tugs, and sucks. I dig my nails into his shoulders, my heart pounding, my pussy throbbing- Needing... Wanting him.

Taehyung rubs his cock against my pussy. "I- I need you," I said. He looks up at me and smirks. "Oh really?" He says smirking and teasing the tip of his cock against my swelling pussy. He starts to slowly slide into me. I wince as I feel his cock fill me. He begins to thrust in and out slowly but every time he thrust in me hoe went deeper and faster. He begins to kiss me roughly, passionately. I feel myself building up, I was close. I dug my nails into his shoulders more, clawing his back. I moan loudly as I feel myself cumming around his cock. He slides himself out and removed the ropes. He sits up near the headboard. I crawl over him laying between his legs.

"Do you know what to do?" He asks. I nod my head and take his sock into my mouth. I pump what I couldn't get into my mouth. He grips my hair and his head leans back ad he breather heavy. "I'm going to cum baby." He says. I move slowly and then go faster as I feel his cum inside my mouth. It runs down my throat as I swallow it and lick the rest on his cock. We then sit beside each other as he plays with my hair and caresses my back. I loved these moments with him. I knew he was the one for me and nothing could change my mind.