Chapter 9 | Missing?

"We had one job watch the kid and know she's

  "We had one job watch the kid and know she's...missing?"  

------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending hours searching for the others Clint was able to find Bruce, who was early found. And Steve who scared Clint half to death when he found him.

Know all three were searching for the two people to be found, Natasha and Diana. 

They looked in the kitchen, nothing.

They looked in the gyms lockers, closets and any places they could hide but they found no one there.

They looked in the lab but it was completely empty. 

Clint sighed in frustration as he sits on the couch. Steve just chuckled as he watches Clint. "I thought Diana would've been the first to find" he admitted with a chuckle. Indeed, everyone thought she would be but Diana was full of surprises.

Bruce nodded "yeah, but I'm not surprised she hadn't been found yet, she is a spy" 

Clint stood up and walked over to the kitchen. He put his hand round his mouth and yelled loudly for everyone could hear "GAMES OVER YOU WIN!" 

 Clint look over to see Bruce and Steve look at him like 'seriously, giving up already'. Clint rolls his eyes " what I've been looking for them like " Clint looks at his phone to see the time showing 12:45 "almost an hour!"

"Wow been that long already!"

Everyone jumps a bit as they all turn to see Natasha standing between Bruce and Steve with a smile on her face. "And where did you hide?" Clint asks as she walks over to him. Natasha laughs a little before saying with a smirk "if I told you I wouldn't be a very good spy, know would I" 

Clint rolls his eyes annoyed but couldn't help but smile.

"So where's Diana?" Natasha asks as she looks around the room hoping to find a small Stark standing there with a proud smile on her face. But instead, she saw the boys looking at each other nervously. Natasha rolls her eyes with annoyance "We had one job watch the kid and know she's...missing?"

without saying another word everyone started to run around and call her name.

"DIANA!" Everyone shouted as they ran around the building. 

Steve was looking in the living room worried. He froze when Steve heard the sound of the elevator. The first thing that came to mind was Tony was home and he was in big trouble. But when Jarvis spoke "Captain Rogers Thor has just arrived" and when he finished Thor walks out of the elevator with a smile. Steve sighed in relief as he wants back to his search.

Thor watched as Clint ran in the room painting "She's not in the gym!" He said worriedly. Steve grunted with frustration "look ...look in her room. She might be in there" with that Clint nodded and ran off.