Chapter 28

Me: hey wanna hang out with Riley, Savy, Sydney and I?

Mahogany: I'm so sorry I can't I'm just way to tired.

Me: it's alright! Maybe next time! :)

I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Mahogany is tired also so it's just the four of us!" I said.

I wanted to get out of their room quickly because I felt really uncomfortable around Nash..

"Ok wer ready" they said.

We walked out of the room meeting Riley at the lobby.

I was the only one who had a penny board. We headed out.

There was music blasting from somewhere. We tried to follow the music but we just ended up going to the beach. It was so pretty.

I stepped into the water. Then someone pushed me in. Without knowing who it was I just pulled them in with me.

When I stood in the water looking at Riley. She was just standing there.

Then she started running and laughing. I ran after her laughing too.

I was to fast for her and I tackled her down to the water. We lay in the water laughing our heads off.

Sydney and Savy then came walking to us. They were laughing really hard too.

Riley and I looked at each other. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

Riley nodded. She splashed the water a bit and I nodded.

As soon as they were close to us we grabbed their hands and pulled them into the water.

Their faces were HILARIOUS.

Once we were done fooling around we sat on the sand.

"So Courtney.. What's up with you and Nash.. When ever he's around you always act.. Weird. Do you like him??" Riley asked.

"Wooooo no way.. Exactly the opposite.." I explained everything to them.

"Oh god.. That's wow.." Savy said with a surprised look on her face.