Chapter 85

Alicia's POV

I knew my parents were going to kill me but.. I just always loved children. And I really love Cam. And I know he loves me too.

But what are people going to think of me?! I know I'm an adult but I'm only twenty! And I'm going to have a baby! But.. My mom had me at nineteen.. And that's younger then she was.

Everyone was heading to the meet and greet. I had my camera in my hand. I turned it on and decided to make a video.

"Hey guys.." I started. "I need to tell you all something.. I'm going to be a mom.." This was kinda hard explaining or whatever. I was just so confused. In the middle of the video I started to ball my eyes out. I had to shut off the camera. I ran to the restroom.

I stood crying my hands on my head leaning against the sink. Then I felt someone tickling my hips.

I whipped around. It was Cam.

"Babe I know.. None of us thought this was going to happen.. But it's ok. C'mon let's go. We're- your going to be fine." His hands on my hips.

"I love you.." He said smiling. As we were about to kiss I saw in the mirror behind him my face. My mascara was smudged. I looked like a ZOMBIE! I pushed him away.

"Sorry hun' I have to fix my makeup ASAP!" I said pushing him out of the restroom. I washed my face and reapplied all my makeup.

I came out and went to the door to find Cameron waiting for me.

Courtney's POV

We were at the meet and greet. My mind was still blown from Alicia's news.

I took selfies with some girls and we did whatever. I was sitting down where no one would see me when I got A message. I swear if it's Maddie or an 'unknown' number I'm going to hurt someone. Most likely Maddie.

It was Maddie. I put my stupid phone down and put my hand on my head.

To much was going on at once. I just needed a break but I knew it wouldn't stop. I was getting more popular by the minute and it scared me a bit knowing all the hate I was getting. I hardly could sleep at night anymore knowing Maddie knew everything about me now. We told each other everything when we met and now I was terrified to even go outside just seeing the guys that were walking with her.