Are We In A Romantic Movie?!?! / Payback Bitches (Part 2)

3rd Person POV: The boys came out of the booth to see Rye and Andy cuddling, Rye was on his phone and Andy was sleeping. This was a perfect time for Ryes plan. It was a terrible day outside. It was down pouring and by this time it was dark, very dark. No stars to be seen, no moon, just black clouds covering a black sky. Rye was still salty about what happened this morning with the water and he wanted to get the boys back and he did.

Rye's POV:

"Oi, Jack! Brook. Can yall go out to the car and get the stuff to sleep?" I asked.

3rd Persons POV: They brought stuff to sleep because they, in fact, we're going to spend the night at the booth because it was late.

Jack's POV:

"Um, yeah sure!" I replied. I don't know why he wanted Brook to come with but I wasn't bothered.

We walked out, and as soon as we walked out the door slammed shut and we heard it lock. Brook and I exchange scared looks as we started to pound on the door. We ran over to the window to see Rye, Mikey, and Andy making faces, as they pulled the shades down and closed the blinds. We were getting soaked because it was raining but it was warm rain so we weren't mad at that, but we sure as hell were mad at the boys.

"Welp, it looks like we're stuck out here, " Brook said.

"Yeah, I guess we are," I replied with a small chuckle.

"Does this remind you of something," Brook said as he took a seat on the steps with his back against the door and I followed doing the same thing replying with,

"Yeah, the stupid 7 minutes in heaven, Rye made us do." We both laughed.

"Yup!" He said as he let out a sigh.

3rd Persons POV: It was getting colder and later the boys wanted to go back inside. They walked around to the window trying to see in, they got a glimpse of the inside only to see all the boys asleep.

"Brook! It looks like we're stuck out here tonight." I said rounding the corner running into Brook. I took his wrist in my hands and stared into his eyes as he stared into mine, I looked up to see the rain stopping and the clouds parted like the seven seas, letting the full moon shine through, putting us in its spotlight. It was like a cinematic romantic move seen. I looked down only to see Brook staring at me with his beautiful green eyes with the moon's reflection in them. I looked in his eyes for a while and moved my gaze down to his lips and up to his eyes. right then and there I wanted to kiss him so bad. I lent in for the kiss and he looked down. A sharp pain went through my chest. I felt like I've been shot.

"I'm sorry," I said. I was hurt. But I also felt bad, he looked scared. Why would he be scared of me?

He replied with nothing all he did was grab my hand led me to the doorstep signaling me to sit. I sat down with my back against the door and he did the same. He laid his head on my should then he wrapped both his arms around my one closes to him that I laid my hand on his inner thigh not even noticing. He was shivering. It was cute but I felt bad. I laid my head on top of his and with that we fell asleep.