Is This How I Have To Get Answers From You?

This chapter is dedicated to Liam or @canadianroadie1 on Instagram. Go give him a cheeky follow you sexy little bastards. (Said in sexy, mysterious actor voice) 

Previously on, Roomie (Said in sexy ass movie announcer voice):

Brooklyn's POV:

I was hugging him as hard as I could wrapping both my arms and legs around him as tight as possible. I don't want to lose him because of some douche bags in the other room. So what if we're locked in the closet together. It won't be that bad. I don't hate Jack. I'm just not 100% sure about him but I don't want to think about that right now. It will ruin the moment.

Continued

Brook's POV:

As much as I was enjoying this it still felt a little weird and awkward to me. I was getting this weird butterfly feeling in my stomach that I have never felt before. I don't understand. This awkward tension, it started overwhelming my body, I think I was about to have a panic attack. I gotta go. I begin to get up...

Jack's POV:

I was enjoying this hugging session so much but I could tell Brook was starting to get antsy. What was his fucking problem now? 

He starts to get up. 

Where the fuck is he going now? I can't just let him keep running away from me. I have a lot of questions about this topic, and I need fucking answers (Author: To be honest, I need answers to. I don't even know the answers. I don't even know where the fuck I'm taking this book, at this point. I guess we can go on this journey together.)

I yard him back down on the ground, climbing on top of him, straddling his waist, pinning his hands above his head. Imma make him fucking speak, I'm tired of his bullshit. 

(Author: Okay, sorry to stop you again, but it is currently 12:38 in the morning and I am writing this chapter. Well if someone walked in they would find me in the dark just listening to the hard taps of my keys aggressively typing this chapter well I'm just slurping a cup of ramen noodles, with a double chin, cackling at how stupid my book and life are, with the dim light of my computer highlighting my acne and  contouring my double chin. Okay Spicy, focus!)

"Jack, get off!" Brooklyn says squirming under me.

"I can't do that Brook, I'm sorry," I reply.

He stops and looks me dead in the eyes, with his perfect pretty green eyes, that were glossed over.

"Please." He said in the softest voice. With that puppy dog look.

"I just can't do that Brook, I need answers, and I feel this is my only chance. You just run away all the time." I say.

"Well, it was worth a shot, you ass!" He says with a huff releasing all tension. 

"You little player," I say with a cackle.

"What do you mean Jacky?" He says in that soft voice again with the puppy dog look.

"Brooklyn!" I said aggressively. He's such a player.

"What!?!? You're so easy!" He says with a cackle, which pisses me off more. He's so fucking hot. What the fuck? I need to get these ideas out of my head. We're just friends 

(Author: So don't go loving me with that look in your eyeeeees. Sorry, song break out. Has someone counted how many times Brook and Jack have said something along the lines of, "We're just friends." Cause I haven't. 🤣)

"But, you're the one that's pinned to the ground," I say with a chuckle.

"I am?" He replies.

"Wha..." And before I could finish we were flipped over and I (emphasize 'I') was the one pinned to the ground.

"Hhhmph." He huffs, sassily as he gets up and walks away whipping his hands together like he just won a bull wrestling contest.

"You motherFUCKER!" I half say/yell at the end as I jump about 20 feet tackling him to the ground.

"Did you forget I need answers?" I say, back in the same possition, we were in before, where I'm straddled over his waist. Well this time sitting on him so he can't flip us over. With his hands pinned above his head.

"Fine. But do we have to do it like this?" He asks.

"Why yes, of course. You're a player! You deserve a punishment." I say.

"This is what a punishment is from a dad like you?" He says biting his lip.

"Blek! Will, you fucking stop it, you perv!? You're sounding like Rye." I say with my hands up in disgust. 

"But you are." He says running his finger down my neck hooking it on the neck of my shirt pulling it down. I didn't realize I released his hands. I pinned them back to the floor, as he let out a gasp of enjoyment.

"Okay, Wyatt, I see what you're trying to do here and it's not going work! As much as I am disgusted and want to kick you out of your own flat." I say. But for real I don't know if I was disgusted or enjoying this. What am I thinking, this is weird? Right?

"Mr. Wyatt to you." He says trying to lift his hands up as I push them harder into the floor. He lets out an "aahh" of pain.

"It wouldn't hurt as much you perv if you weren't being a Rye!" I say, a little heated.

"What's a Rye?" He says in this deep voice, trying to sound sexy. I don't really know if it was or not.

"You're being a fuckboi, a perv, a player, a bastard! Any other names you want me to call you before I fucking hurt you?!?!" I yell. He just gives me a smug look, I realized the dumbass question that just slipped from my mouth.

"Don't even say it. I already know." I add. He just lets out a cackle (Author: You guys know the name if you're a true perv. Like me. What?🤣)

"You have a nice sex appeal to you." He says as he starts to move his legs.

"Okay, listen here! What the fuck has gotten into you? First, you're running away and now you are all fuckboi, touchy-feely." I say grabbing his neck aggressively with one of my hands as the other is now pinning both of his hands above his head. He just looks at me with that gloss in his eyes again, as he bits his lip so seductively. Just looking into my eyes and down to my lips and back to my eyes and to my lips again.

"And this is how you're going to get answers from me?" He says in a whisper as he breaks loose and takes his hand grabbing the neck of my shirt wrapping his hand in it, yanking me in, and...

To Be Continued