three

I looked through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear. I couldn't decide on anything, I desperately need to go shopping soon.

I finally decided on a black tube skirt with a white crop top that just comes to under the chest. And a silver necklace with an 'A' on it that my mum gave me before she passed away.

I couldn't decide on how I should do my hair so I went to Rebekah's room.

"Rebekah should I straiten my hair or curl it"

"Umm do loose curls" she said

"Okay thanks poo"

"No problem" she said

I went back to my room and put my hair into loose curls like Rebekah said.

When I was finally satisfied with my hair I moved onto makeup. I just put on light makeup because I've never been one to cape myself in makeup.

I then put on some black flats and grabbed my purse and I'm ready to go.

When I go into the living room Rebekah is already there and ready to go.

A few minutes after Kate comes down and we are ready to go.

We step outside our apartment and knock next door.

Logan opens the door and tells us to come in. He takes us through to the kitchen where we see Jamie and Jason. All three boys look extremely handsome especially Jason. He is wearing a white shirt and jeans not to formal, his hair was styled up in a quiff. he looked gorgeous.

As I walk into the room Jason looks strait at me, his eyes scan my body and I start to get nervous.

"Come and sit" Jason said to us.

I sit in the seat next to Jason and Rebekah. Jason looks at me

"Babe you look stunning" he whispers.

I can't help but blush. "Your not to bad yourself" I say

"Well thanks" he says smiling.

He looks down at my neckless at takes it in his hand. "This is absolutely beautiful" He says

"Thank you, my mum brought it for me, it's one of the only things I have to remember her by"

"Did your mum pass away?" Jason said sadly.

"Yeah unfortunately, she died when I was younger. She was so kind and beautiful"

"Oh amy I'm so sorry" he says

"It's fine, honestly"

"Ok" he says.

"DINNER IS SERVED" Jamie shouts which causes Rebekah to giggle.

"Why thank you" I say poshly to Jamie as he passes me my plate. He laughed at my bad posh impression.

Jason finishes his dinner rather quickly. I was so full I couldn't even eat all of it.

"So did you enjoy the meal" Jason said

"Yeah it was lovely thank you" I said

He smiled, he is so cute when he smiles and his dimples show.

"Should we go watch a film or something?" Logan says

"Sure, what should we watch?" Jason says.

"Umm I dunno, the grown ups movie?" Logan said

"Yeah! I love that movie" Jamie shouts.

"Girls? Is that okay?" Jason says

"Yeah I haven't seen it actually" Kate says