Your Sick

Harry: You turn around when you here your living room door open. Harry just came back from tour today and you were on the couch not feeling well.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm home. Did you miss me because I missed you!" His cheerful voice said.

"Hi Harry, I missed you so much and I'm sorry but we can not do anything together today. I don't feel to good." your voice rough from your sore throat.

"Awww baby, we can spend time together." he said.

"What do you m-"

You stopped in the middle of your sentence because you saw him put a movie in and went to go get some snacks. You and Harry cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day.

Liam: Liam was in the kitchen making you both supper and the smell was making you feel sick. You ate al lot for lunch and are not hungry anymore, but you did not want to tell Liam because he was making you favourite meal.

"Supper is ready, (Y/N)." he yelled from the kitchen.

You got up and sat at the table whole Liam was giving both you and Liam a plate. He brought your over the pasta and chicken and set it right in front of you. At the site of the meal you ran out of the kitchen and into the bathroom to throw up.

You came back into the kitchen and sat back down i. Your chair.

"Hey, you are not eating right after you just puked. Come on lets go put you in bed and watch a movie together." His sweet voice said to you.

That is exactly what you did.

Zayn: You and the boys were playing truth or dare and it was Louis turn.

"(Y/N), truth or dare." he inquired.

"Dare." you said .

You knew Louis would pick something horrible for you to do but you said it anyway. Zayn looked at you like you were crazy that you said it, you wanted to prove you were not a chicken.

"I dare you to eat a whole can of sardines." his smirk visible on his face.

Just the thought of that made you want to puke. So you got up and went to the kitchen to gets a can on sardines. You came back to the room you were in and opened the can, right after that you ran to bathroom to puke your guts out.

"Ok, no more sea food for you and that is final." Zayn yelled to you from the living room.

After you were done you went back to see they put a movie in. You sat by Zayn and fell asleep on him.

Louis: You and Louis are on vacation at Six Flags. Right now you were in line for the Batman ride. Little did Louis know this would be your first time on a roller coaster.

"Hey, lets get the first car so we can see a nice view i stead the back of seats." You nodded your head in agreement and went to the first car line.

You got in and the person who works the coaster strapped you in. the coaster went off and everybody was scream except you. You were trying to hold it back, the ride stopped you got put and ran to the trash can. Louis came rushing over to you to hold your hair back.

"Are you ok, (Y/N)." he said.

"Ya, I'm fine, can we just go back to the hotel." you asked.

"Sure thing babe." he answered.

You got back to the hotel and cuddled on the bed for the rest of the day.

Niall: You wake up at one thirty in the morning and rush to the bathroom. You shut the door quickly trying not to wakeup Niall. On your knees throwing up you hear the door open.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Niall questioned you.

"Yeah I'm f-" You where cut of by your up chuck.

When you were done he helped you back to the bed. He left and about five minutes later he came back with a cup of warm tea. He comes and lays back down to snuggle with you. You two lay like that until you fall back asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry Niall's is so short I was running out of ideas. I promise I will make his longer next time.

Thanks

E'cole xx