A New Bond

After what Kuro said to Illya, she demanded Illya to clean up the mess. The silver haired girl wasn't sure what she meant until her twin spread her legs wide open. Illya's heart started to race like crazy out of her chest, embarrassed to do something so lewd more than fingering. Kuro told Illya to go ahead since she caused this, so Illya submitted, listening to Kuro's orders. She slowly moved down and slid her hands onto Kuro's thighs while leaning close to the pink haired girl's wet pussy. Illya gulped and slowly slid her tongue against Kuro's pussy, her face burned up in embarrassment and kept licking. Her eyes were slightly open the longer she did this, moaning softly as she can taste Kuro's nectar. She started to become addicted to her twin's juice, wanting more and more so she closed her eyes and started eating Kuro out.

Kuro moaned in pleasure noticing Illya was enjoying this, feeling her tongue slide against her wet pussy repeatedly. Kuro then moved her hands onto Illya's head, running her fingertips in her twin's silver hair that's soft and shiny. She then forced Illya's face closer to her pussy, and when she did that, she felt something wet enter her. She gasped as it moved around, her body started to tremble but she smiled then and let Illya do whatever she pleases.

"You love this, don't you Illya~? Guess you're naughty yourself for enjoying this. Just keep going until I say so.." Kuro panted heavily and moaned softly, clenching onto Illya's head. She tried to relax until she felt a strange feeling inside, a strong, shocking feeling struck her but it was pleasure.

Illya was licking Kuro's most sensitive part there, her clit. When she got a reaction from Kuro, she started to tease it, hoping to make her cum again.

Kuro arched her back immediately and moaned loudly, moaning her twin's name. She reached climax again, slowly letting Illya go. As she did that, Illya started to lap up every juice of Kuro's eagerly, making sure she licked her clean.

Illya finally finished and looked at Kuro with a lewd smile, seeing Kuro's expression and knowing she enjoyed every last bit of it. "You taste delicious Kuro~.. You're so.. Sweet.." She spoke in a soft tone but slowly grew embarrassed then, realizing what she did and said.

"Is that so Illya? Then it's my turn~ As your reward, I'll be making you feel good for cleaning me up. But for also making me climax again when I was supposed to get my turn after you fingered me."

Kuro laid onto her back again and commanded Illya to come over. Illya slowly approached her and started to act shy, not sure what Kuro is planning to do. A smirk appeared on Kuro's face as she told Illya to sit on her face. Illya's face turned bright red what Kuro said but she obeyed her and slowly climbed onto Kuro.

"E-Excuse me.." Illya said in a shaky voice as she sat onto Kuro's face. A faint blush started to grow as Kuro grabbed onto Illya's hips, looking straight up at Illya's virgin pussy.

"You look cute down her Illya~ Every part of you is adorable~" She slowly closed her eyes and started to lick Illya there. Illya started to shiver from the new feeling, a pleasure feeling that's on another level. As Kuro started to lick faster and faster, Illya moaned loudly then quickly covered her mouth so she isn't heard. She couldn't handle all of this like Kuro, already wanting to climax. Illya tried to hang in there, her eyes slowly filled up in lust but lost it then. She started cum, ending up to get some onto her twin's face. Kuro was surprised how fast Illya lost it, but she wasn't gonna stop though, she wanted to make sure Illya felt good, make her cum more. She decided to move her hands onto Illya's butt, groping and massaging them as she began to eat Illya out.

"K-Kuro?! Wh-What are you d-doing?! Gah~! Just.. D-Don't be too rough.." Illya tried to speak but wasn't able to much, so she shut her mouth and let Kuro do what she wants. As Kuro kept eating Illya out for awhile, Illya came again and again. She teased Illya, licking her clit, teasing her with words, anything possible. Until then, Kuro finally stopped and let Illya go. She licked her lips seductively and chuckled as Illya got off weakly in exhaustion.

"You taste wonderful yourself Illya~ I think I know my new treat now, you~" Illya started to stutter, freaking out a bit in embarrassment. "D-Don't say such things Kuro!" she replied after Kuro's comment.

Kuro sat up and giggled while apologizing to her. She then grabbed Illya's wrist and pulled her up close to her, hugging her. Illya blushed and decided to kiss Kuro without hesitation. Kuro blushed a bit and kissed her back passionately, making out with her until they parted from the kiss.

"K-Kuro.. Will you.. G-Go out with me? I... Wanna be with you! On another bonding way, together with.. You.. F-Forever..."

Kuro immediately blushed dark red, but she nodded right away and teared up a little while smiling. "Yes Illya.. I will! I will go out with you! I love you, Illya!"

TO BE CONTINUED