If only vanessa knew💔

Madelaine's Pov// (Mentions self-harm)

'Ew'
'kill yourself'
'you were supposed to be a good role model'
'I'm disgusting'
'bisexual is disgusting'
'what the fuck is wrong with you'
'Go kill yourself'

I sat there and cried I can't believe I thought coming out was a good idea the fans were giving me so much hate and the only way I could feel better was cutting.
I tiptoed to the bathroom and pulled down my jeans grabbed the blade and dragged it across my thighs. I was expecting it to hurt but it didn't I just say there watching the blood feeling numb I deserve this all of this. I can't remember how long it was but then I grabbed 'tissue and made sure my legs had stopped bleeding then put my joggers on and when back to bed  after hiding my blade. I couldn't help feeling guilty I just couldn't tell Vanessa because I didn't want her to leave me or think I was crazy. I love her more then anything in the world. And I could never hurt her like this. I kissed her on the forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep with my head on her Collarbone.

Vanessa pov//
I opened my eyes and the sunlight beamed on to my bedroom window I look down and mads is still sleeping peacefully I think to myself how did I get so lucky. Then i see that she's wearing joggers I thought she fell sleep in shorts?? She must of been cold in the night. I stayed there for a while scrolling through my Instagram until I felt mads move there she was looking at me with her eyes full of love.

<<Sorry I know it's short>>