Vanessa..I love you

Madelaine's Pov//
I wasn't upset with Travis I wasn't hurt in fact I didn't feel anything about the situation at all. the truth is I've had the biggest crush on Vanessa since we first met and Travis was a cover up about my sexuality so people wouldn't get suspicious about my feelings or my sexuality I did this because I was scared what my fans would say but I don't care anymore because love is love👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩

 the truth is I've had the biggest crush on Vanessa since we first met and Travis was a cover up about my sexuality so people wouldn't get suspicious about my feelings or my sexuality I did this because I was scared what my fans would say but I do...

Liked by Vanessamorgan, and 63,574 more
Madelame: Ok so this is a big deal for me. I am bisexual and I am proud to be I don't care about what anyone has to say Love is love♥️.

@kjapa: mads i love you and support you
@camimendez: I am so proud of you gorgeous girl and I can now admit that you make me question
my sexually❤️👩‍❤️‍👩
view all 45,580 comments
@vanessamorgan: Omg babygirl this is huge I'm so proud of you and I love and support you no matter what at the end of the day #loveislove👩‍❤️‍👩😘

it felt so good to finally get it out I didn't feel trapped anymore and out of all the comments I got Vanessa's meant the most to me I don't know what it is about her maybe it's the way she smiles and looked down at the floor when she's nervous or maybe it's her pearly white teeth and her adorable dimples or maybe it's not her smile maybe it's her eyes the way they look like golden pools of honey in the sun or how her eyes really understand me and how I'm feeling or maybe it's the fact her eyes tell the story's she's never told. Maybe it's her compassion  might be her loyalty or even her sense of humour or maybe it's everything about her perhaps I don't know what it is but I know for certain she's the one I want.

I realise I'm still in bed at this point so I get up and go to the kitchen and Vanessa's sitting on her sofa on her phone texting someone. "Hey beautiful" she says smiling brightly "morning" I reply
"I'm just going to have a shower is that ok Vanessa" she looks at me and walks over to me pulls me in for a hug and wispers in my ear "I am so proud of you for coming out I understand it wasn't easy but I'm so so so proud of you babes and I love and support you forever and always" she kisses me on the forehead and tells me to enjoy my shower and she'll make us a cuppa.

Vanessa's pov//
I was so shocked when I went on my Instagram and saw madelaine had come out. A bit of me was overwhelmed with happiness but the other half of me was worried what people would say bit thankfully it was all good.

Liked by madelame, camimendez and 32,438 othersVanessamorgan: This girl is my bestfriend she's my onscreen girlfriend my partner in crime but most importantly she's always there for me when I need her and even when I don't she's still there so mad...

Vanessamorgan: This girl is my bestfriend she's my onscreen girlfriend my partner in crime but most importantly she's always there for me when I need her and even when I don't she's still there so mads I just wanted to say how much I love you and how proud I am of you you have no idea how much you mean to me @madelame
I Love you❤️

@madelame Vanessa I love you so much I'm so fucking glad your my bestfriend I honestly don't know what I'd do without you👩‍❤️‍👩❤️

View all 21,430 comments

Madelaine's Pov//
I got out of the shower and put on some grey skinny joggers with Vanessa's red cropped hoodie and put my hair into a messy bun I couldn't be bothered to put my makeup on right now I picked up my towels and walked downstairs to the kitchen and put my clothes and towels in the washing. "Hey Vanessa" I asked quietly she instantly looked at me and asked in the most serious tone "yeh babes..are you ok gorg you look really worried" at this point I ran into Vanessa arms and whispered softly "Vanessa I'm in love with you"

Vanessa's pov//
"Vanessa I'm in love with you" made my heart beat and gave me butterflies in my stomach.
"Madelaine" I tilted her head up so she was looking into my eyes
"I'm in love with you t-" my words got cut off by Madelaine's lips pressed gently against mine it was everything I'd wished it had been the girl of my dreams was really going to be my girlfriend I pulled away I picked her up and sat her on the counter top and continued to kiss her.

What do you guys think??
Comment X