The Flight

I told my mom Lucy was the only friend I really wanna take, and she lived in the UK. My mom for someone reason is in such a good mood, i mean it was like never before. I thought I was dreaming so I slapped myself, but No. Its real. My mom bought me a plane ticket to go get Lucy and meet her for the first time, as well as the money to bring her back.  I was really excited, at the fact i've always wanted to go to Britain and I've never met Lucy! I've dreamed of this day, for the past 3 years of my life! Lucy didn't know, but her mom did. I was planning on surprising Lucy. I left for Britain in three days, and I was so happy. When the day finally came, i was ready. I had never been on a plane, but the thought of being able to finally meet my best friend made me forget about any fear i had. I had finally arrived 7 hours later, and Lucy's mom was at the airport. Lucy thinks her moms working. Her mom greeted me, and we started heading to get my luggage. When I got all my bags, we started heading to Lucy's, Britain is so pretty. There is so many brick buildings, its unreal. We shortly pulled into a driveway of a big two story brick house, I snuck in through the back just in case Lucy was in the living room, I slowly made my way up to her room, which i know where everything is considering we video chat everyday. I start walking really slowly and quietly up the stairs and open Lucy's door, where she's listening to her favorite song " Echo.'' I tiptoe over to her while shes turned around laying on her bed on twitter, and jump and say " SURPRISE". Lucy turned around and screamed, and we started crying! i hugged her for so long before she finally asked how I got here. I told her the whole story from the Tickets to Now, She was so happy! I don't know who was happier. The few days passed, and me and Lucy were so excited to fly back to Florida, where I live. Lucy has never been to the US! The next morning when we were boarding the plane, we said said bye to Lucy's mom and found our seats, we had a long ride ahead of us but we were prepared. We both passed out within the first hour of taking off,  When we woke up it was to the sound of a mans voice over the speaker. 

" Due to high winds and a electric storm we will be stopping in New York City, until the storm passes.." The flight instructor speaks. 

Me and Lucy pack up what we have in our laps, and put our sweatshirts on so when its time to get off we are ready. Minutes later the instructor comes on again. 

" We are now landing, Please continue seated until instructed, Thank You."  The instructor finishes. 

When we get in the building, i turn my phone on so i can check the weather. It's not a very big storm but its not small either. We go to the front desk and check in to ask when our flight takes off again, the instructor says it's a 2 hour wait. Me and Lucy didn't mind. We went to the vending machines and got things to snack on. Let me rephrase that, we got ALOT of things to "snack" on. Me and Lucy have so much in common. After we stocked up on food and drinks we put then in our carry on bags and went over to the game center, lucky for us this airport had one. We played every game they had in the game room until they finally announced that it was time to re board our plane.

" Flight 260 Please start boarding at Gate 4. " We heard over the intercom. 

We grabbed our luggage and boarded the plane. We feel asleep as once again as soon as we took off, when we woke up the next morning at around half of 9, We were 10 minutes from landing, atleast thats what the little girl in front of me says. I could see the excitement in Lucy's eyes when the mans voice came back over the intercom only to say, 

" We are now landing in Orlando, Florida. I hope you enjoyed your flight and i hope you fly again soon, Thank You and have a nice day." the speaker cracked. 

When we got off the plane we got our luggage and found my mom in the pickup, and i introduce Lucy and my mom to each other. 

" Mom this is Lucy, Lucy this is my mom. " I greeted.

   "Nice to meet you." both Lucy and my mom said at the same moment. 

After we got everything situated we headed to the car and drove to my house.