𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆

Warning: Triggering scenes ahead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stars were glittering across the midnight sky, above the sleeping forest which was covered in an abyssal of mystical darkness.

A cry from a nightingale could be heard from a mile away, soft and rapsy with melancholy.

The wind blew the cotton-lace curtains up in the air, moonlight seeping through them from the wide open window.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

The gentle melody of a piano piece played across the room from a broken radio, each note hitting a heart string from the man tied to a chair in the middle of the room. White tinted with blue painted the walls, crumbling from their years and unmasking the grayed red bricks underneath.

A dry streak of blood ran down his face, his teeth biting down harshly on his busted lower lip. His eyes gleamed with terror and anguish, wrists numb behind his back as thin ropes cut through his skin and left marks.

"Your father always loved Claude Debussy...Pity you didn't take the time to know him."

Her deep voice dripped with pity and admiration, the sound of a heel dragging across the wooden tiled floor interrupting the magnificent melody for a second.

"Do you think you deserve it? The gift of life?"

There was bitterness laced in her words, yet her voice dripped with honey as she took another step forwards.

He trembled in his chair, daring to let out a scream before he reluctantly thought about how much worse that action could bring him.

Sapphire moonlight caressed half of her face, her velvet lips unmoving as she adjusted the wide-brimmed Fedora hat upon her head.

She then glanced at the crescent moon, and looked back at the male in front of her.

A sharp thin blade was held in her hand with a loose grip. The light from the natural satellite reflected off the polished metal, winking menacingly at the male that he almost shrieked.

Then, a hint of a smile tugged at her lips.

Her closed lips widened as she shook softly.