『𝕋𝕎𝕆』

❝You know when I told you the joke about how a friend will help you move, but a real friend will help you move a body? I was only kidding

You know when I told you the joke about how a friend will help you move, but a real friend will help you move a body? I was only kidding.❞

― Brad Thor, Black List

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Living in his flat in comfort, was quite the best as to enjoy the peace. 

A man in his twenties, who worked the night shift as a cashier. 

And who occassionally received noise complaints from his neighbours.

Nothing else.

"I'm sorry but no one of that name lives here."

Ms.Kang leaned against the entrance door of the apartment complex, a sweet smile painted across her lips as she replied to the man in front of her. 

The male was dressed with navy trousers that didn't suffocate nor hang around his legs. The white button-up hugged his torso nicely under the gray blazer he wore on top. His lips curled into a comforting smile which rounded up his cheeks but didn't fully reach his eyes. The woman swallowed it all up.

"Would you like to at least come in for some coffee?" She invited, only for the male to shake his head apologetically and leave her grumbling as she closed the doors.

The dark blond sighed defeatedly kicking a can on the street as he walked with slow strides away from the building. Just when he was about to cross the road with hands in his pockets, someone bumped into him heavily and continued walking past him. 

Stumbling back he let out a shout, "Hey, at least say sorry?!"

He glared at the man that walked into the building's alley, who carried a garbage bag swung on his back. Turning around to wait for the signal to cross the road, he heard a far off chuckle and a deep, raspy voice.

"Sorry little prince, did I break your shoulder? Too bad."

In any other situation he would've rolled his eyes and brushed it off, but hearing that voice he stopped on his tracks. Turning his gaze towards the alley where the voice was, he watched as the man flung the garbage bag into one of the open waste containers.

It looked like he hadn't shaved for quite some time, his dark blue pyjamas wrinkled up as if he didn't even bother to wash them. A brown robe hung on his torso, tied with a quick knot around his waist. Black hair curled around his forehead and on the back of his neck, ruffled up as if it were never combed properly.

Dusting off his hands, he walked out but stopped when he noticed the man's strong gaze on him.

He raised an eyebrow, "Did I offend you that badly?"