Chapter 10: Pledge Grove

After last night, I was furious. I challenged Cheren and beat him with Finn alone.

  "Let's go. We don't have time to waste." I said walking off.

  "Alpha you don't even know where to go!" said Emily.

  "Oh yeah we will see about that." I assured. I marched right along Route 19. I entered Floccecy Town and looked for a pokemon center.

  "Alpha slow down!" said Jason.

  "Not until I become champion of this region."

  "Well that's never going to happen." muttered Roy.

  "Yeah at this rate you are going turn just like him." said Emily. She opened her arms in welcome. Erin coughed weirdly. Roy freely hugged Emily. Then Erin. Then Jason. They stared at me. I couldn't let rage dictate me like that. I joined in on the hug.

  "Ok Fine. Today is your day. What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

  "Me and Emily are going shopping." said Erin. She grabbed Emily's arm and darted away.

  "We could always take a day off. My family always came here for relaxing." said Roy.

  "Take me. I need peace." said Roy.

  "I saw some pokemon back there. So I'm going to go catch." said Jason.

  "You have a Xtransceiver?" I asked.

  "Um what's that?" he said.

  "Wow. What region are you from?" asked Roy.

  "Kanto."

  "That explains a bunch." said Roy. He gave him his Xtransceiver.

  "Thank you." he said.

  "You cant have it. If you get in trouble press that button and call Alpha." said Roy.

  "Which one is Alpha?" asked Jason.

  "That one."

  "Boat Repellent?"

  "Yes."

  "Why am I boat repellent?" I asked.

  "You want me to really answer that?" said Roy.

  "Fine." Jason walked off and Roy led me to a house.

  "This is were the former champion Alder lives." said Roy.

  "So." I said.

  "So maybe he can train you more." said Roy.

  "FYI i am already a champion. I don't need it. You do."

  "True." he knocked on the door. Alder opened the door and smiled.

  "Hello. By the look on your faces I assume you want to battle me?" he said.

  "Yes sir." said Roy.

  "Well waste not. Let us do this." Roy and Alder engaged. Roy sent out His Samurott. Alder sent out a pokemon that was new to me. I used the pokedex and it said it was Volcarona.

  "Type advantage." said Roy.

  "Its not always that way. Volcarona use Heat Wave!"

  "Move Samurott!" Samurott was faster than usual.

  "Samurott use Night Slash!" Samurott slashed Volcarona slashed oddly.

  "Now use Silver Wind!" It hit Samurott and then it transformed into a Zoroark.

  "Zoroark use Dark Pulse!" It hit Volcarona away.

  "Now use Night Daze!" A pitch black shockwave hit Volcarona. It knocked it out.

  "Ha that was good. So here is my next pokemon!" Alder sent in Conkeldurr. I dozed off in sleep. Then I heard Keldeo. I woke up and saw Roy still battling. I heard a voice in the woods behind Alders house. I got up and followed it. I kept walking until I entered a clearing. A big boulder was in the middle of it and it had big three slashes in it. Each was cut cleanly. Keldeo's pokeball shook. I let it out.

  "Alpha. I heard some body talk to me." said Keldeo.

  "Yeah me too." I touched the rock. Keldeo stared at the slashes. For a long time. I heard the voice again. This time I heard three. Keldeo kept staring at the rock. Then it knodded. Its horn glowed and it changed form.