Chapter 6: Right Here In My Arms

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up to the sound of my scream. Cold sweating as I was I tried to control my breathing. I dreamed about him again, My Gustave. It's been five years, William does not know anything. He is a good man and a wonderful husband and father to our son Henry it's just that he is away so much he loves the sea and he always travels perhaps if he were here more I would not think about Gustave so much.

I know I lost him a long time ago, but then again you can't lose something you never had. I got up from the bed hoping to calm my nerves. I opened the doors to the balcony looking up at the stars. There was no moon tonight just the wishing stars Gustave and I used to sit by the lake and count them...it was also the night we..stop!! I went back inside and closed the doors. I went into Henry's nursery, he was sleeping peacefully. If only he knew just how much I keep from him. The truth about his father for example... anyway, it does not matter now.

I went back to bed. Dreaming of Gustave again. I fantasy that we meet again and he tells me he is divorced and I decide to leave William. Then we can finally be together I know it's just a fantasy but I need that fantasy to keep on living other wise there is no hope left. I can never stop loving him, I have tried. But I can't, it's impossible.
In my heart, I will never truly leave him. Never.

Sun goes down
And we are here together
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms
Stay with me and you can dream
Forever
Right here in my arms tonight...

Cast:
Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swan
Orlando Bloom as William Turner
Michael Arden as Gustave Destler