P A R T -1-

Y/N's pov:

Today was as normal as usual. Having four of my best friends around cheered me up a lot. Harry and Louis were so close to me all the time even when they were super busy. They were replacing Niall's "bestie" seat in my heart.

Talking about Niall, he's been busy all day long. Nobody knows where he has gone or doing every day. He was going under ground. I would say I didn't feel good about it.

I woke up the next morning feeling dizzy all round. I checked the time it was 2 a.m." What the hell!" I fell back into my pillow sighing about whether that woke me up at midnight. After rolling, flipping and turning in bed for half an hour.I gave up on sleep. I went out with my pajamas. I sat myself down at the public balcony, breathing in the cool air. Under the fading orange light there formed two shadows. It took me some time to realize they weren't goats and one of the shadows actually looked familiar.

They were coming closer that I could hear them whispering something and giggles escaping to the wild lonely night. I frowned at the shadow and mouthed "lovers." Before stood up and walk away for our both's privacy. Finally I felt my eyelids were getting heavier. I lift them up to seek my way back.

"Niall." A girl's charming voice echoing around my ears and reflected to my head due to the familiar name. If she called another name I wouldn't be bothered to peek but "Niall" made me shivered in the cool summer night. I reached up to touch my aching heart which almost made me fell onto the floor and cry till the sun dies.

The two of them showed in front of me hand in hand. "Oh" The girl was in such a shock and stood behind Niall. "I didn't know you were here Y/N." Niall ran his hand through his hair looking rather nervous
and awkward. "What? Playing secret?" I raised an eyebrow. Clearly I wasn't plan to sound mean to them but the words just slipped out my mouth so carelessly.I laughed a little to make up my mistake." I didn't here anything not see. Don't worry." I grinned at the girl.

She was not a very pretty girl but enough to drive a man crazy. She had a perfect body and matching height with Niall. "Thanks. She quietly whispered which made Niall and I looked up confused. "No need to thank her." Niall put a hand on her waist.

"Excuse me Nial!" I coughed to remind them I am here watching and looked angrily at Niall. "Sorry I interrupt you two. Have a nice evening." I smiled at the girl then walked off. I walked pass the girl whose smell broke my guard.Tears
falling down uncontrollably. I was pissed at Niall for standing on her side but nothing was more painful than seeing my favorite boy loving another girl.

I shook my head, shook away those memories of Niall and the girl. I pulled up the cover and screamed out all my sadness. It felt like earthquake destroyed every single of my happy land, took away all my live my hope, pealing my heart apart and let it bleed.

Kitty's pov:

Niall squeezed my hand hard when we went over the wall and bumped into that girl. She was shocked first but quickly turned into an emotion I couldn't read. "I didn't know you were here Y/N." Niall has mentioned Y/N before, no wonder why he had his eyes on her. Look how stunning she looked.

After a few words she left with a distance and polite smile to me. "Niall is she the girl you mentioned before? Y/N?" He took my hand and pulled me to the balcony.

He didn't answer me. Through the fade orange light I still could see his sparklin blue eyes. I giggled in our silence. He rested his chin on my shoulder and said"yes she is. But she's not like that normally." I hugged him and shook my shoulder to get his head off me. "What do you mean?" "She's nicer normally."I shook my head and carefully stroked his beautiful face." You asked too much
from her. She is very nice. I like her."

He bounced back and escaped from my touch. "Kitty! Who's side you on?" "Aw our baby's back." I reached out to touch his cheek. He moved back to hug me. But to be honest, I like her.

Y/N's pov:

"Y/N! What are you doing! It's 11 get up!" I woke up in three boys knocking on my door and shouting. I didn't remember when I fell asleep this morning. I wanted to shout shut up to them cause I was super tired. But they grew quiet so drown into my own thoughts again.

Soon the girl and Niall's image went back to my head. Tears fell down instantly making me disappointed of myself. "Y/N?" The sound of Liam calling my name in a more gentle and caring tune. "Yes." I pretended to be angry but I suppose I failed because I heard a sobbing tone in my voice.

Liam kept knocking, I wouldn't be surprised if he heard me sobbing. "Yes Liam."I opened the door with my head down. "You okay?" I nodded unsurely but I didn't speak. He didn't reply. I supposed he was waiting a truth. I sighed and turned back to lie on the bed and covered my head." You can talk to me."

Liam sat next to me gently stroking my arm. We stayed in the same position for a while until I decided to face the truth. "Liam... I I saw Niall with a girl this morning." My voice got lower and lower. Not sure If he heard me because he looked confused." I think they are dating."

Liam started to get what I meant. I
let years fell on the pillow and it formed a stream. "You like Niall?" He asked gently not wanting to hurt me. I never ever mentioned my feelings to Niall to anyone. Maybe myself didn't know either.

"I don't know. It was just so hurt to
see him with another girl." I sobbed. "Y/N you..." Liam was interrupted by
someone shouting. "Y/N! Y/N! Look I am sorry!" Followed by the voice there showed the guy who got me in tears. I covered my head as soon as I heard his voice coming.

He frizzed a while when he saw me covered my head and Liam at my side. "W- what happened?" He sounded panicked.

However it made me feel better. Now I knew Niall still cared about me. "Oh
nothing. Y/N wouldn't get up at 11." Liam answered for me. I heard Niall
chuckled and said." Of course she was still awake at 2 am."

I rubbed all my tears away and steady my breath before release myself to Niall. "What do you want?
Can you guys just let me sleep!" Liam was holding his laugh at one side. I
punched him nervously." I'd better go now. You get her up." Liam put a hand on Niall's shoulder and gave me a caring glance before he left.

The atmosphere became so awkward between Niall and I. I had so many questions to ask but I wasn't sure if I was ready to hear the answer. "Hello?" I spoke first.

"Y/N. I.About this morning." He hesitated. I could tell he didn't want to tell this early ,"Well. Nothing to you need to say about that. If you are together. I'm truly happy
for you. You deserve a good girl." I faked him a smile but received a huge smile from him." Thank you!" He said happily.

Okay!

Now he admitted.

I clenched my fists to hold my tears back." So why are you here?"," I just came to say sorry because I was a bit defensive to you earlier." I laughed out and put my hand on
his." You care about girls! But don't worry. We're friends."

______________________________
Hey guys, i've started a new story i hope you like it.
I know it's nothing ~for know~ but promise it will get better with the time...you'll see.🌸

This is not my story i didn't write that one, it's from instagram. I already read it and i liked it very much, so i decided to share it with you.

Vote please!

Love ya ~M