~ Something he teaches you

Connor:

You have always wanted to learn how he takes such amazing pictures of everything and anything. So one day Connor took you out into LA and brought a Polaroid camera and and a regular one. You learned a lot from your boyfriend, like how to focus on a certain area. You guys were goofing around and Connor snuck the Polaroid camera in and took pictures. After you looked at them, they seemed really cute and sweet. So when you got home, you put them on your bedroom wall to remember that day.

Ricky:

You have known since day one that Ricky is in love with Pokemon. So you bought a deck of cards and sat on the living room floor with your boyfriend.

"No Y/N! This one has more power," Ricky held up pikachu.

"This game is stupid," You smirked, then flipped all of his cards.

He looked at you, and you made him chase you around the whole house. It was a fun learning experience that you'll never forget.

Jc:

You've wanted to get a tattoo for about four months now, but you were too scared to actually do it.

Jc physically pulled you out of bed in the morning and took you down to his tattoo artist.

You sat in the chair, your heart getting ready to jump of your body.

"I'm nervous babe," You whispered, watching the tattoo artist get stuff ready.

"It'll be good Y/N, I promise. Just hold my hand," Jc smiled at you, and you immediately felt a little better.

After an hour, you had a cloud on your wrist, just like your boyfriend. You were so happy Jc forced you to do it, the pain was so worth it.

Kian:

"Ki! C'mon, I'm hungry!" You whined, Kian still getting ready for lunch.

"Fine, I'll quit. But you have to skate to the cafe," He pointed to two penny boards on the wall.

To be honest, you weren't necessarily afraid of penny boarding, you just didn't feel the need to learn.

"I want black," You said, and Kian took the boards down.

Soon enough, you were outside, Kian right by your side. You started pushing yourself forward, and Kian smiled.

"YEAH Y/N!!! YOU GO BOO," He yelled, making you laugh.

You eventually learned how to do a trick, and also got lunch. It was a fun and memorable day with your best friend :)

Trevor:

"Twerking is so stupid," You said, watching Miley Cyrus on TV.

"You're just jealous," Trevor smirked, and you hit him.

"No I'm not. It's fucking demeaning to women and I do not like it, Trev," You explained and he got off the couch.

He started twerking, and to be honest, it looked hot on him.

"Now you do that, Y/N," Trevor directed and you got up against your will.

You remembered how he moved, and you tried to copy that. You heard Trevor cheering for you and you stopped.

"You're too cute," You said, then kissed his cheek.

"I know," Trevor responded, making you laugh.

Sam:

"Does the red button mean it's recording," You asked and Sam laughed.

"Yes babe, now introduce yourself," He told you, and you smiled.

"Hey guys, it's Y/N! Welcome to the first video on this channel!" You said with enthusiasm, and Sam clapped.

"You think you got this," He asked and you laughed.

"Why, do you not trust me with your camera," You questioned and he kissed your forehead.

"I'm going to go cook dinner, don't break anything," Sam left and you were smiling again.

You became a youtuber that day, all thanks to Sam. Now YouTube is an even bigger part of your life and you couldn't be happier.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying my new preferences! Here's a long one for all your work :)

Anyways, I'm in school right now 😎 It's a free day in English so typically, I'm listening to TRXYE and writing :)

I love you guys, so stay grand ❤️