~ Making breakfast with him (Jc)

You woke up before Jc, like normal. The man can sleep through anything, maybe even an earthquake. Anyways.

You grabbed the two nerf guns you keep in your closet, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

You wrote Jc a note that said:

Hey babe, good morning :) Here's a nerf gun. I'm hiding in the house with the other.

The loser has to cook breakfast, so prepare to lose.

Love you boo, good luck :)

You then walked to your secret hiding spot in the basement, and did a follow spree on twitter while you waited.

You heard footsteps about twenty minutes in, and locked your phone. You slowly crawled to the door, and found Jc's bare feet.

"Oh Y/N, where the hell are you?" He asked the air, and you held back laughter.

You slid your gun halfway underneath the door, and aimed. You ended up shooting Jc right on the big toe, and you came out of your hiding spot.

"Oh c'mon!" Jc shouted, mad at himself.

"Just admit it, baby. Girls are better than guys, and I'll help you make breakfast," You said, and Jc sighed.

"Girls can do anything twice as well as guys," Jc kissed your cheek, and you both went to the kitchen again.

While he got the French toast sticks started, you decided to tweet.

@Y/T/N: Just beat @jccaylen in a Nerf gun war, deal was that loser makes breakfast 😎

You got thousands of retweets within seconds, then started helping your boyfriend.

"I love you," You said, wrapping your arms around Jc's shoulders.

"I love you too babe," He smiled, as he put the sticks of French toast onto two plates.

For the rest of the day, you and Jc caught up on all your favorite tv shows. Around one, you both fell asleep while snuggling. It was a beautiful day spent with your boyfriend, and you wish for more days like this one.