Loud Fans

I woke up, and saw that my coffee cup of money had disappeared. I'm guessing another one of the homeless people that sleep around took it. I saved up $10 and was gonna get myself a cheap drink,

and lunch. What was I going to eat today?

Many people were passing by, and I saw them with their designer clothing and shoes. To me it was designer, I mean anything is better than wearing clothes that you've been wearing for the past 2 years!

Suddenly the noise grew louder, as a black range rover passed by near a building. Rows of people were lining up to get to the entrance. I got up to see what was going on, but I didn't wanna get too close just in case someone was going to harass me.

The door of the range rover opened, and a guy came out. No wait let me re-phrase that. The most handsome human being I have ever laid eyes on walked out. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt, black jeans, and a leather jacket. I tried to force myself to look away, but he was so attractive and his lips looked so luscious, I just couldn't look away. His chocolate brown hair was styled perfectly, and his skin looked so soft and gentle, I just wanted to go up to him and caress his cheeks.

"No way.." I whispered to myself.

He kept taking glances at me! I wouldn't blame him. It was my first time seeing the most beautiful guy on earth, and I couldn't take my eyes off him. It was his first time seeing the most unattractive girl in the world, and he couldn't take his eyes off of me. He smiled, and stared at me for another 5 seconds. My heart melted, and I felt it start to ache knowing that I could never speak to him, as I was no where near his idea of 'Attractive' . Gosh! I don't even know what his name was...

It was either Nash, Cameron or Hayes. Those were the only names the fans were yelling out to recieve their attention.

I closed my eyes, and whispered

"I think his name is....his name is.....Cameron...Cameron Dallas?"