What would I do without you

It had been a long day.

Their last concert had gone absolutely great- amazing, to be honest- and after the fan meeting they had walked outside to give a last goodbye to the fans, considering it was the last concert in Japan, and the last one would be back in Korea.

They spent ten, fifteen minutes moving around, at the other side of the fence, of course, but talking to the fans, taking photos, and signing autographs. That was more than fine. But not for all of them.

Park Kyung was giving his best smile – just like always- when he heard a few comments he had liked not to hear.

"You don't even deserve to be in the group!"

"They're much better than you! You should be thankful they let you stay!"

"Do you call that singing?"

He gave a few more smiles, and was glad their manager called them for them to come back to the car, because he didn't think he could hang that situation for much more time. Yes, he was an idol, he was...used to it, somehow. But he wasn't. He could never get used to something like this!

He got into the car with a sigh and went directly to the last seat, hoping that the rest of the group would sit in the other places, and the one next to his would stay empty. He closed his eyes, his head resting against the window as he tried to think of something else, anything.

-"You did great tonight, Kyungie!"- Jiho said with a smile as he sat down next to him and wrapped an arm around him, tickling him. Kyung jumped a bit from his seat and forced a smile.

-"Uh...yeah, of course. You did too" he said as he swallowed thickly. Of course, Jiho instantly realized that there was something wrong. After a concert, Kyung was always extremely happy, talked about the concert itself, about the fans, but now...nothing. Nothing at all.

"Did...something happen, are you feeling alright?" Jiho asked quietly as he looked as his best friend, quite confused. The rest of the group was still talking between each other, and he knew that Kyung was a bit shy when it came to this kind of things, so he tried to not talk too loud.

Kyung just sighed and bit his lip and just looked away "I'm fine, Jiho. Just tired. It's okay" he lied, avoiding Jiho's gaze. Of course, the other noticed that as well.

"Look, if...you don't want to tell me, don't . But don't lie to me right in my face" He wrapped an arm around his waist this time and pulled him closer, letting him rest against his shoulder. They still had a long way home, so Jiho just wanted Kyung to be comfortable.

He soon started to feel that his neck was...wet? He swallowed thickly as soon as he realized. And it broke his heart. Luckily, the rest of the guys had the music quite loud, and he knew that none of them would hear them.

"Hey, Kyung. Hey, what's wrong? Look at me" Jiho pulled his chin up and wiped his tears with his thumb, offering him his best smile, trying to make him feel better.

Kyung looked down again, but Jiho didn't let him move this time "Whatever it is...I'm sure it's not a big deal. You can...let it out if you want to, okay? I'll be right here" he pulled him closer again, so he could hide on the crook of his neck, and caressed his side, gently kissing his hair.

He kept caressing him, kissing his head, until he felt the other boy falling asleep. And soon, he fell asleep as well, resting his own head against Kyung's, the boy still on his arms.

"They're so cute!"

"I'm gonna take a picture"

Jiho blinked as he heard the voices, a bit confused. He looked around and saw Jihoon, Minhyuk and Jaehyo around them, taking a picture.