5. Hiding something

Toms POV
After the hug, we just talked. "So Tord where do you live?" I ask. "Um I really don't know if I live there or not," he said looking down. "You can live with me!!" I said with no hesitation. Wait no what he is lieing tho. As I was lost in my thoughts Tord passed out.

Tords POV

I woke up in another strange place but this time it wasn't in a grey room this one had color and windows. My head started to hurt so I didn't move. Then I heard the door open I sat up ignoring the pain in my head. It was the man in the blue hoodie again. "You're awake," he said with a smile. I blushed lightly. He had a cute smile I thought. He walked up to me and said: "Are you feeling better Tord?" I nodded in agreement. He left the room and then came back with a glass of water and 2 pills in his hands. He said they were painkillers that if I felt pain it would help me deal with the pain. I took it from his hands and said thank you to him and then took the pills. After that, I ask him his name. "Why don-" he stopped midsentence "oh ya I forgot you lost your memory." There was a bit of silence after that. "Im Tom," he said.

Toms POV

After I told Tord my name he said: "is that short for the other name or is it your actual name?" "Its short for Thomas," I said. "That's a pretty name you know," he said with a smile. I blushed lightly as he smiles. He asks me if I was ok. I said I was fine. He yawned and started to fall asleep after that. He looked cute when he was sleeping. I smiled at him and left quietly trying not to wake him. Then I heard a knock on the door.

Edds POV

I knocked on Toms door because he didn't give me the bacon I asked him to get. It took him a while to open the door but he did. "Hey, Tom did you get the bacon I asked for?" I asked happily. He had this look on his face like he forgot to get the bacon. "No Edd don't worry I guess I just forgot about it," he said. "Its ok tom, now come on breakfast is ready and matt is already eating," I said happily. "Um sorry Edd but I can't im a bit busy," Tom said. "Oh ok then"

I left and went to my apartment were Matt was eating breakfast. "Hey Matt" "Hey Edd, are you ok?" "Um kinda," I said. "Tom looks like he's hiding something and I want to know what," I said think about it. "Im sure he will tell us later today," Matt said finishing his breakfast. "Maybe your right Matt," I said with a smile I hope Tom does tell us if he is hiding something.

Longest words are written and thank you for so many readers :3