Aerin

NAME| Aerin

AGE| 10

GENDER| Male

SEXUALITY| He's ten

APPEARANCE|

PERSONALITY|-Aerin is no different from any other preteen boy out there in the world

PERSONALITY|
-Aerin is no different from any other preteen boy out there in the world. He thinks the world revolves around him. He's a bit pretentious, and being a corrupted he feels as if he's special in some way, and no ones told him otherwise, which is really just fuel to the fire at this point.
-He believes in a type of social hierarchy within the corrupted (and the world in general), the general consensus is that if you're older, you should be respected. But if you don't make others respect you, why should they? He is generally very respectful to those older than him, and it's really hard to lose his respect once you've earned it (mostly everyone in the corrupt has his respect one way or another) which is surprising since he's usually so bossy and conceited,
-He's often called bratty by the other corrupted, and he definitely won't deny that he is. He likes to play the innocent card, always saying that he didn't know that the thing he did was wrong, always saying that he won't do it next time when he totally will.
-He's extremely stubborn, and add that to his usually bossy nature makes him a really annoying kid when he doesn't keep his mouth shut. Thankfully he does know when not to annoy people, or else he'd be in big trouble with the older corrupted.
-He has an uncanny ability to know peoples highest potentials, and always tries to push them to reach that potential. Of course, this usually fails as he's never been one for sensitivity, especially to those that need it. Has he been any older, he would have probably descended into tyranny levels of bossiness.
-He would never let anyone know, but he's secretly very touch starved. He just thinks that it's weird to ask for physical affection, especially since everyone at least slightly hates him.

LIKES|
-Attention
-Cats
-Beautiful elegant things in general
-Power
-Respect
-The color red
-Hugs—his secretly favorite form of physical affection.
-Physical affection—though of course he would never admit this.

DISLIKES|
-Weakness
-solitude
-Being bossed around
-Mess

WISH|
-To experience the real world. He's always been interested in what the future holds, if they succeed in their mission. He also wants to hold power in the real world, like status or something.

FEAR|
-To be alone. He doesn't like being isolated either, it just gives him a really dark and heavy feeling in his heart.

STONE|
-Clear

PARTNER|
-Open (is any older OC open for a partner?)

CORRUPTION|
-35%