You take the clothes off my back and I let you.

What are your thoughts about this story?

I really hope you guys are enjoying it!

Don't forget to comment a lot.

Enjoy

(;;;)

The following week wasn't as easy as Camila thought it would be. Lauren wouldn't eat with the other girls if she could avoid it and also avoided any contact with her. At one of the concerts, some of her friends showed up and the Hispanic girl seemed happy chatting with them. She made jokes and laughed and Camila was happy to see that.

On the fourth day, Camila was sitting in the hotel's leisure VIP area, staring out the window. Victoria and Marley had gone out to see Indianapolis city.

Camila should have gone with them. She should have been enjoying her US tour because it was a unique opportunity and she didn't know when she would see those cities again and if they would ever came here again. But all that drama involving Lauren kept her from enjoying the moment, so she decided to take some time for herself. She wanted to stay quiet, thinking and feeling, until it passed and she could move on with her life.

Camila fingered the window glass, watching the city below. In a few hours she'd be singing to several people. Singing and smiling and forgetting her troubles for a few minutes. This was the best part of her day, the only one where her worries didn't hurt her for a second.

"What's up?" Giovanna asked with a friendly smile, approaching.

Camila smiled weakly at her.

"Hey."

"Enjoying the view?" she sat in a chair next to Camila.

"I wish I was." Camila said looking back down and leaning her head against the window.

"Still thinking about Lauren?"

Camila nodded and closed her eyes. Because of all the pain she felt, two tears streamed from them.

"Oh, Mila..."

Giovanna looked shyly, but sat on the window sill with Camila and hugged her, trying to comfort her friend as she sobbed into her chest.

"Why don't you just talk to her?"

Camila pulled away herself from her embrace and wiped away her tears, trying to calm down.

"I tried, but she made it clear that she didn't want any kind of contact with me and I can't blame her. She's right to want to move on, and talking to her would only make it harder."

"Why don't you tell her the truth?"

"She knows, Giovanna. I made it clear that I was broke up with her because I couldn't stand to see her suffering even more, but Lauren would rather believe what she wants. She thinks I've never loved her and nothing I do will prove otherwise."

She sniffed and wiped away one last tear. She had calmed down.

"But... That's not right." Giovanna argued. "After everything you've done for her..."

"Yeah, but..." Camila shrugged with indifference. "Maybe she can't deal with the fact that I did what I did for love, you know? Because if she thinks I still love her, it's going to be harder to stay away from me. But if Lauren convinces herself that she means nothing to me, the only thing she needs to do is accept and move on."

Giovanna nodded, showing that she had understood. She didn't like to see her friend like that, though.

"Why don't we use the mirror room downstairs and dance something?" she asked when the idea occurred to her.