Ugh moms.

A couple hours late and it was around 12 A.M. the guys only had two rooms and there was no way I was going to sleep on the couch, so that brings us to this conversation...

"She can room with me." Corbyn said

"No way, she's my best friend!"

"She's mine too!"

Wow, I honestly don't care, I am just tired and not in this conversation what so ever.

"Guys, I have solution" jonah said pointing one finger un the air after stroking his chin gently. Wow that was nerdy.

"What is it toenah?" Daniel said. Ooooo someone getting fiesty!

"How about since she doesnt know who's room is who's, let her pick the room she wants to sleep in.

"Or I could just pick, but whatever." I finally butted in.

"Yeah, but what's the fun in that?"

*******
Corbyn's POV

*******

I wake up and it was already 12 p.m. Everyone had to be awake already. Leah ended up choosing Daniel's room. I was going to check on her when I hear this heavenly voice coming from Daniel and Jack's room.

I slightly open the door and Leah is singing to one of our songs. She has a great voice, so I recorded it. She can thank me later.

I walk downstairs after recording her private "session". I show the boys what I heard.

"She's amazing!" Zach practically yelled.

"Dude, shut it!" Jonah chimed in.

"We should send it to the label." Daniel spoke up.

"Yeah, maybe they will let her open for us!" Jack was a little too excited. But that's exactly what we did.

***********
Leah's POV
***********
I walk downstairs and everyone just stared at me. They looked like they just found gold and dont wanna share.

"What is this? Oh, did I interrupt your ritual circle?" Of course they were acting wierd but I had to lighten the mood.

"Oops, you caught us." Corbyn said and held his hands up.

*********
Corbyn's POV
*********
Little did she know.