1 month later

1 month later and I realized I love Corbyn. He still hasn't talked to me. He is still dating Chrstina. I got closer to the other guys, especially Daniel. I was going to LA for the week and I was going to visit the boys. What I dread the most is seeing Corbyn especially if Chrstina is there.

I woke up and made sure I had everything for the plane ride and put this on..

I got to the airport and texted Daniel.

Me: hey, at the airport cant wait to see u soon!

Daniel🧡: Yay! The boys and I are nervous and can't wait to see you.

Me: u mean 3 of the guys and u...

Daniel🧡: I know he is excited and misses you. I just don't know why he is acting this way.

Me: well, hopefully I can avoid him the whole week.

Daniel🧡: probably not tho

Me: igs see you soon!! U still gonna meet me at the airport?

Daniel🧡: yeah, see you soon.

I got bored and decided to post on instagram... yes I'm doing it now. Starting today? (Btw if u dont like Bailey Madison as the MC imagine her as someone else)

 Starting today? (Btw if u dont like Bailey Madison as the MC imagine her as someone else)

@ItsLeahhh LA bound❤❤

Liked by: @SeaveyDaniel, @JonahMarais, and 70k others

        *comments disabled*
(Btw u have a lazy writer who doesnt want to right out names)

New DM:
@BeautyChickee: hey

@Itsleahhh: um hi

@BeautyChickee So ur the girl Corbyn is always talking about

@Itsleahhh: hardly. He doesn't even text me anymore. Idek  what I did...

(I'm gonna stop putting the @'s because it keeps crashing)

Her: well I'm sure everything will get better eventually. I heard u are coming to visit the boys this weekend.

Me: yeah, who told u that?

Her: Daniel

Me: u talk to Daniel?

Her: yea all the time. We should meet up this week!

Me: I have to go my plane is boarding. Talk to u later!

My plane was close to boarding, but hasn't yet. I told Chrstina that because I really didnt want to be friends with her. There is a reason Corbyn broke up with her in the first place. Why he got back with her? Your guess is as good as mine.

I got so I texted Daniel... ofc

Me: do u talk to Chrstina?

Daniel🧡:  no why?

Me: well she told me that u told her ab me coming up this weekend...

Daniel🧡: when do u talk to her?!

Me: she DMed me and asked to hang out and I just ignored her... oops?

Daniel🧡: ok, well if u must know, she forced me to tell her bc Corbyn was acting weird and I had to tell her why.

Me: why would he act weird it's not like he even cares about me...

Daniel🧡: he does he just has a weird way of showing it.

Me: I'll say

Me: well my flight is bording. See u soon bestie!

Daniel🧡: see u at the gates

I got to board my plane. I saved up for coach only. Guess I'm not as famous as some people. I got on the plane and got out my book. I took a deep breath. This is going to be one long week!