Chapter 25

Tiffany's POV:

I'm back in school, despite my attempts to get Mrs. Argent to let me stay home.

"Sweetie, you already missed so many days at school. We don't want you falling behind now, do we?" she said, slightly shoving me out the door.

I opened my backpack, digging around until I found the most important thing right in this moment. A piece of toast. WHAT?! I get extra hungry after leaving the house.

I bit down on the toast as I dug around for my keys before starting up the car.

-----------

"So whats the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"What plan?" Scott asked, both surprised and a little confused.

"Come on Scott. Ever since you became a werewolf, there has been so many crazy things happening?" I said.

"Honestly nothing," he replied.

"Except Lydia's throwing a party tomorrow night. When spring break starts," Stiles added.

"Ugh! Pass," I said, a look of disgust creeping up my face.

"Wait! When did this happen!" Scott said.

"Just now. She's invited us," Stiles said.

I raised my brows in a "I don't believe you" way.

"Fine! I overhead her when she was talking to Jackson. Anyway we'r- Scott and I are going," Stiles said.

"Fine by me," I said, as I parted to head to my classes.

I was walking towards English class when I bumped into someone.

"Sor-" I start before seeing his curls.

"Why won't you forgive me yet?" he whined

Silence. I step into the classroom and sit in a spot thats immediately surrounded by random people.

"Tiffany," he said, lowering his voice as he grabbed my chin, "You have to forgive me somehow."

I dug my nails into his skin, "You...liked it." My cold hard glare staring right through his blue ones.

He smirked. That bastard.

"You're jealous," he smiled.

"I am not jealous. I have every right to be mad at you," I start as I poked him in the chest. "YOU kissed my friend...or was friend. That wasn't something you use to distract someone and if you were going to go through with it you could've told me."

"I didn't even know of the plan!" he exclaimed.

I looked inside of his mind. He was telling the truth.

"Then why did Erica do it?" I questioned.

"Because Erica doesn't think things through," Isaac said. "She thought she had a relationship....with DEREK!"

"True. True. But that doesn't mean you're off the hook. You still got to have some sort of punishment for being an accomplice," I said.

"What do I have to do?" He inquired, looking very curious.

"Be my food servant for a week," I said.

"BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS HUNGRY!" Isaac laughed.

"I'll go easy on you," I told him.

"Does that mean that we're back to normal?" He asked, with those puppy dog eyes of his.

"Fine," I grumbled.

He smiled before pecking my cheek as the !bell rang, signaling class is about to start.

-----------------------------------