LAST NIGHT (18+) pt. 4

Trigger Warning : mature readers, include self harm, suicide and cursing.

🌠

Chan woke up without seungmin on his side. He was so sure that they sleep side by side last night. He was panicking but he saw a small sticky note from seungmin. In sticky notes there are a restaurant address and time to meet.

Chan smile become wider when he read the last part.

"Wear you're best clothes.,"

Chan smile and can't wait to meet seungmin. Since it was still early morning Chan decided to roam busan by himself.

He go near the beach again and watch everything there. He was walking further from the people when the kid he saw last time called him.

"Hey~"

Chan look at him confuse.

"Are you talking to me?"

"I saw you yesterday, with a pretty man"

Chan smile with his dimples.

"You're right, he's so pretty"

The kid roll his eyes.

"What's you're name kid?"

"I'm Yang Jeongin"

"So Jeonginnie, tell me what you want"

Jeongin tilt his head and kinda look like his thinking.

" I just want to tell you that you're lucky"

Chan was confused.

"What do you mean I'm lucky?"

"You're lucky because he find you."

"Who find me?"

"The pretty man"

Chan was about to ask the kid again when   his parent called him. Chan watch jeongin walk away.

After his little tour in busan. Chan prepare for his official date with seungmin. He wear his best shirt he has, fix his hair and drove in the church where seungmin told to meet up.

Chan was so nervous, he wait at seungmin to arrive. After 20 mins seungmin came. Chan was speechless on seungmin appearance. Seungmin was wearing a blue and white stripe long sleeve half tuck in and half not. He's hair was style on a side which shown his forehead a little. He looks like an real angel.

Seungmin smile at Chan. Chan came back from real life and give seungmin a flower he buy along the way. Seungmin accept the flower and thank Chan.