Hes in the Rain (18+)

TITLE : He's in the Rain
Prompt : Author
Pairing : Seungjin
He's in the Rain AU
Fluff and Smut

Warning : for mature readers only, this include cursing and sexual content. Please read at your own risk.

Author notes :

To those who were confused on the title, yes I'm confirming that these one shot was part of my book he's in the rain, this is the smut scene that I cut there 😂 I know I should have post it there but I feel like its not suitable there so here it is after how many months, I'm releasing it.

If you haven't read it yet, feel free to read it.
It was a angst story but I swear you will enjoy it.

Also fyi this is also the one shot for the poll I make.

Enjoy!~

~Misty 🖤

🌠

CHAPTER V

Hyunjin was leaving tomorrow for Japan, and seungmin throw a small party for his boyfriend.

Everyone in the party was getting drunk, and seungmin being a nice friend and boyfriend he is didn't really drink alcoholic drinks.

He walk his friend out his and hyunjin shared apartment and make sure everyone take taxi and left safe.

Seungmin sighed when he saw how dirty  their living room and kitchen is.

Seungmin start cleaning the kitchen. He was currently washing the plates and drinking glass when hyunjin hug him from his back.

Hyunjin put his chin in seungmin neck.

"Lets go to bed, its late"

"But our place is so dirty, you know how I hate it if it's not clean."

"Buts its late"

"You can go to bed, I will just finish this one"

"But its cold there when I'm alone"

Hyunjin was pouting. And seungmin giggles to his boyfriend cuteness. Drunk Hyunjin is really one of seungmin favorite side of hyunjin. Because his boyfriend cuteness was on another levels.

"Just this one I promise"

Hyunjin sighed, but still did not let go of his hug, instead he hug seungmin tight.

"C'mon babe, lets go to bed"

Hyunjin whisper to seungmin ears, that sent shivers to seungmin. And hyunjin notice it, he smirks and continue teasing his boyfriend.

"We can clean that tomorrow"

Hyunjin licks seungmin ear, and bite it.
Seungmin close his eyes, while hyunjin hold seungmin waist and pulls him to his own body.

"Hyunjin~I'm cleaning this~"

Hyunjin did not listen,he should stop teasing seungmin but instead he start kissing seungmin exposed neck.