Prologue

"Hey! Do you find Jennie Kim beautiful?" There's the bully again, he is Kim Ji won but known as Bobby, he is so boastful since he came from a rich ass family.

I looked at where he was pointing to spot jennie Kim wearing her cheerleader outfit, she is stunning whatever she wears. She was one of the Smartest and sexiest girl here in our school.

"If I asked you, answer immediately!" I jumped when Kim shouted. I nervously fixed my specs and move far from him.

"I- uhm.. She's fine." I want to say yes, but my opinion is not needed here anyways.

"Are you dumb? Jennie Kim? The hottest girl here in our campus? Was just fine for you?! You already have four eyes, but you are still stupid." I lowered my head when I saw some students murmuring about the scene, I don't know about this Ji won why he choose to bully me while there's a lot of people here who deserves to be bullied.

Instead of answering his question, I just choose to open my book and read.

"Ouch!" I startled when he suddenly slammed the book making my fingers stuck between the pages, he closed it really hard. "What is your problem?"

"Stupid!" He said and smacked my head, I thought he finally walked away but I was wrong when I felt my collar being dragged by him, I am taller than him but I don't have a guts to fight back. I was holding Ji won's backpack and some books I borrowed from our library while Bobby was just dragging me like a kindergarten student. This kind of scene was so damn awkward, that's why many eyes are on us now.

Specially her...

The Sexy girl....

Jennie Kim....

I lowered my head when we both walk in front of Jennie and her friends, It's too awkward seeing your crush while you are in this kind of situation.

"Have you seen that?" I furrowed my eyebrows when Bobby smacked my arm.

"Seen what?"

"You haven't seen that?!" He asked with his widened eyes.

I just shook my head and fixed my specs to give me better view.

"You are so dumb! Jennie was staring at you earlier."

"And so?"

"And so I will kill you! The fuck you are so freakin dumb Manoban!" He said madly.

I am just looking at him like he has 10 heads, this boy is weird sometimes, Like now.

"Don't look at me like that! Or I promise to take your eyeballs out of your face." I gulped loudly and look away.

I stepped away from him cause on his state, he looks so damn scary.

"Listen to me you dumb Lisa." He holds my shoulder and stared at me with his piercing eyes. "I know what Jennie's type. She is not looking for gender, her type was Nerdy, Smart, happy go lucky like you, base on her taste I think you are perfect for her."

I wear my poker face while looking at him with my small eyes, he was about to speak but I turned away. Jennie's type of person is nerdy like me? Oh boy you can't lie to me like that.

"Ouch!" I looked back at him while rubbing my head.

"You will court Jennie? Or I will kill you?" He said as irritation is now visible on his voice. My imagination grew when I saw smoke coming out from his ear. what?

"Why would I do that?"

"You fucking idiot, Gosh!" He massage his temple. "One last question Manoban, You will court her or I will kill you? You only have three seconds."

"One."

"Two." Gosh he looks serious.

"Th-"

I got scared that's why unexpected words came out of my mouth. "A-alright I will c-court her."

It's still clear on my head, the time Bobby my asshole Bestfriend NOW command me to court Jennie.

This story.. Or my story is kinda tragic, tragic like how Romeo die because of conclusion.

Just kidding, This is tragic but has an happy ending....

This is the story of me and My sexy girlfriend

~•~

I will bring this back but i will delete some chapters and will just go to the original plot. hope you enjoy. the original plot is just a short one so... bear with it lol.