Chapter II

"It's only Ji yong, what awaste of time." Bobby stated with a hint of tease, I throw a glance at him before turning away.

"Hi Mr. Ji yong!" Jennie greeted excitedly.

"He always butts in everywhere, He is a fool." - Ji won.

"If he hears you? I swear he will slap you using your failed grades." I said trying to frighten his ass.

Sir Ji yong was our professor in statistics and also one of the terror deans of our university.

"Let him, He is so fool."

But seriously? I felt really nervous on what Kim did earlier, aish this ass! my heart almost stop beating.

We sat outside the Gym. I feel like I am wasting time because of my coward ass, Just a little push of Kim earlier, I am probably talking to Jennie by now.

"You know you are weird. You act so weird and you moved like a fricking Jello."

I glared at him as I balled my hand into fist. He is starting to hit a nerve again.

"Chill man! You know I am just kidding."

I turned around before walking to the empty bench near the wooden tree.

"What's really your plan? for real" He asked as he followed every step I took. What a strong gutted guy.

"I don't have a plan, you are the one who planned this! I am not even planning to court Jennie.... she is just my inspiration."

I sat on the bench as I open one of my notes to review, even though I don't have an exams or what I still want to review things. This is my hobby before this asshole barge into my life.

"Wow! What a word coming from a nerdy girl, you are really different!" He is laughing while continuously tapping my left shoulder.

I just let him laugh alone like an idiot, he looks like a crazy person. He is so annoying.

"You are annoying." I stated.

"I am telling you this cause you need to make a fricking move. You can't just chill while watching her. That'll be your huge regret when someone court her."

I looked at him. "Why are you rushing things between me and Jennie? Why don't you just court her instead of pushing me like this?"

"Excuse me, she is not my type, too typical, I want a girl with a nice a-"

"Stop that, you are intoxicating my innocent brain." I turn around from him and start to open my notes.

"What the? We are just done studying that damn subject and you already want to study the next lesson?" He pointed at my statistics notes. Why does he care about everything? I wanna kick him away from me.

I didn't give him any attention and start doing some problems.

"Teach me how to solve that..." He suddenly said.

He looks serious that's why I turn to face him and show how to solve equation problems.

"For example.. You have five mangoes, then I asked for one, You will evaluate and mixe-"

"I know! I know! We will make a mango shakes!" I rolled my eyes and glared at his insane answer.

Patience Lisa... Patience.

"Fine... Another example. It's like this, You have ten women then I asked for five, how many do you think will left?"

"It's still ten." I prevent my brain from exploding because of Kim's dumb answer.