Chapter III

"I will pull these motherefucking grass for three days? Where's the damn justice? I am too handsome to do this ya know." Kim complained as he pulled some tall grass from soccer field. This is our punishment since we got into fist fight yesterday. Thanks to bobby for pulling me into this.

"This is your fault. If you hadn't punch him maybe I am not in this kind of situation." I stated as I rolled my eyes. We are facing eachother's back while pulling some stupid grass.

"Excuse me? If you hadn't butt in, maybe dean will not see us."

"It's me now? You are the first who punched him." Look, he is blaming me now.

I do my very best to pull all the tall grass before the bell ring, and on my luck it finally ring signaling us that we are done at our task.

"Lisa.. Sir Ji yong is looking for you." One of my statistics classmate inform me.

"Alright... Thanks." I sigh and looked back at Bobby. "Bob, I will go now." After I bid my goodbye, I immediately run to deans office.

I am in the middle of running when something hit my mind, Oh shit! I forgot about the reviewing Jennie and I set. Damn that's supposed to be 1pm and it's already 3pm, This is Bobby's fault.

Before going inside I washed my hands on the nearby restroom.

"Sir..." I firstly said to sir Ji yong when I entered  his office. Jennie is already sitting beside him, I am still feeling shy at first but still manage to speak.

"Good afternoon Ms. Manoban." I walked towards them. "These are the reviewers that you two needed for the upcoming quiz." I pick one paper and analyzed it, It's pretty easy. "That's all, I will leave it for you to decide about your schedule."

"Thank you sir." Jennie stood up and left the room, I quickly followed her cause she's holding my remaining reviewers.

When we are at the corridor she faced me with her cold stare. I nervously gulped when I felt my throat getting dry. Why she seems scary? Am I supposed to be scared?

"Lisa.." My gaze landed on Jennie's eyes. "I saw what you and Bobby did yesterday." I don't know if she is shy or she is double thinking on what she might say. "And I felt bad about you. Your record ruined, I was in the deans office earlier and I heard what they were talking about.. Lisa if I were you? I will not get close to Bobby.. I am just concern about you, your scholarship can possibly vanish in one mistake you will do, Bobby is not a good influence for you." She shrugged before turning back. "I will go now, I will give you the copy of these tomorrow." That's the only thing she said before walking away.

I think about what Jennie said.. Yes, my record ruined and two more detentions then my scholarship will end. I can't blame Bobby about this, I can't blame people who just showed me  good side of his personality, Maybe he is bully but he never step on my personality.

Bobby and Jennie are both special to me, but now I'm confused on what's happening. I'm always confused.

I heave a sigh of disappointment before leaving the university.

I was walking at the sidewalk when a black audi honk beside me, I move sideways to give whoever it is a way, but when it is already next to me, the window rolled down revealing Bobby.

"Man, How's your review?" He asked while driving his car slowly.

"It's good." Good? Really Lisa?