Harry Styles

You had just broken up with your boyfriend Justin. He was abusive and kicked you out of his flat into the pouring rain that night. You were walking home getting soaking wet with hardly any cover when you met "him."

He was walking the opposite direction than you when he first laid eyes on you. He was curious as to what you were doing out this time of night and in this weather he runs over to you.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing out right now?" He asked sweetly while you didn't bother acknowledging him. "I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

You instantly fell in love when he said that. "Uh... I'm Y/N."

He noticed you crying. "Are you okay, Love?"

"Yeah, my b-boyfriend broke up with me today." And with that, you sobbed in your hands to avoid embarrasment.

He touched your arm attempting to comfort you but you pulled away and winced in pain. "Oh, God. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said worried and pulled away immediatly.

"No, it's not you. It's just- he was-" you paused. "Abusive?" He finished for you and you nodded.

"Y/N, you don't deserve that!" He growled. "Let me take you out some time and show how a real man should treat you." He asked nervously. You decided to give him a chance and said yes.

That was the start of your long lasting relationship.

**********

That was my first imagine and I wanna know what you guys think so leave a comment and vote. It would mean so much to me. I will see you beautiful people later!