23

Jennifer's POV

The next day went by and Rihanna has been acting very weird. She bought another house in Atlanta and I have no clue why. She says that it's for when we want to get away from the hot city. Our maids came yesterday and so did body guards. I was also confused on why they were guarding the house. Rihanna said that she wants me around one and I told her no. She's not telling me anything and it's getting annoying. How are we supposed to be in a relationship and she's not communicating with me. All she tells me is to not to worry about it, and all I do is worry when it comes to stuff like this.

I was currently in class grading papers while the children was at lunch then recess. I love that because I got to go home after they left. A good minute went by and an alarm went off.
Someone on the PA spoke: "Code red. Code red. Lock down this is not a drill." 

Not a drill? I got up quickly and went to lock my door, turn off the lights, and walk back to my desk grabbing my phone and a seat to sit on the wall. I started scrolling through my phone and then I heard gunshots and screaming go off at the same time making me jump. I sat on the floor putting my hand over my heart feeling how fast my heart started racing, and then rubbed my belly. I quickly picked up my phone calling Rihanna.

"Hey babe-"

I whispered quickly, "Robyn there's a lock down in my school. I heard gunshots and screaming." I stopped myself feeling emotional. Why didn't I just listen to her and get a bodyguard?

She yelled, "WHAT?!"

"I-I-I"

She was panting, "Its okay Jennifer don't cry."

I sniffed still whispering But kind of raising my voice: " How can I not when I know that me and my babies lived are on the line?!?"

"I'm sorry look I'm on the way."

"Okay please hur-" I was interrupted by someone pulling on my door handle making me jump again. Then there was a loud bang and another and another. "Oh my God they're here!"

"HIDE!" She yelled.

I covered my mouth covering my cries, and crawled away to go under my desk. I hid there and the another gun shit went off and someone entering my room.

I was still on the phone with Rihanna, 'Jennifer don't say a word. Be strong. Don't hang up either."

I silently nodded my head and saw large someone walking around in large Timberland boots. It's obviously a guy. I was panting lowly still covering my mouth to muffle my cries. Whoever it was it started knocking over my students desk.

Then the person spoke lowly, "Jennifer where are you?"

Wait I recognize that voice. Then he spoke again, "I'm going to get my revenge on you and that bitch Rihanna." I silently cried it's defiantly Ben. I can't believe this right now.

"Jen what's going on?" Rihanna asked but I stayed silent. He continued to walk around my room then over to my desk. He stood in front of me, and I didn't move a muscle. He opened one of my drawers and started searching through my things throwing it to the ground. He groaned each time he founded nothing in my desk. After a while he started walking away toward the door. My heart started to slow down. Then my phone went off telling me my call dropped making a loud noise. 

I mouthed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." And prayed that he didn't hear it. I looked back down to see him standing nowhere. I sighed lowly. Then all of a sudden my desk was flipped over revealing me and I screamed loudly. He pointed a gun at me and I felt like I was going to faint.

"Hello Jennifer, nice to see you again."

I held my hands up in defense, "Please don't shoot me."